2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiltfong just now on Coleman:

Paraphrase: FSU could land Coleman if Miami doesn't hire an OC by Saturday or if Coleman isn't a fan of Miami's OC hire.

This one might not be as in the bag as we thought. Best believe FSU is negatively recruiting Mario's past OC hires and lousy offenses.
I have no doubt that Coleman relayed that info to Wilfong. The question is whether or not it is a legit concern of his or he is building to hype. I think the latter here

Advertisement
I have no doubt that Coleman relayed that info to Wilfong. The question is whether or not it is a legit concern of his or he is building to hype. I think the latter here
Yeah I imagine it came straight from Coleman too. Hopefully it's just hype, but if we're being honest, Mario doesn't have a great track record with OC hires and high-powered offenses. I'm sure FSU is in his ear about that.

Hopefully we're in his ear telling him: (1) Norvell has been at FSU for two years and his offenses sucked **** each year, (2) they have no QB to throw him the ball, and (3) we have an elite QB and an elite HS QB waiting behind him.

It'd be dumb for him to choose FSU over us because we haven't named at OC, but high school kids don't always do the most logical thing.

Advertisement
All I see is a kid who gets open and catches the ball. I see a kid who adjusts to poorly thrown passes and fights for contested balls against bigger players. Maybe the kid doesn’t run 4.3 but he’s the kind of high floor prospect that will never hurt your team. A mix between a more physical version of Mike Harley and a not as quick Santana Moss. I’ll take his effort and toughness over a pansy who runs 4.3 but is scared of contact.

All I see is a kid who gets open and catches the ball. I see a kid who adjusts to poorly thrown passes and fights for contested balls against bigger players. Maybe the kid doesn’t run 4.3 but he’s the kind of high floor prospect that will never hurt your team. A mix between a more physical version of Mike Harley and a not as quick Santana Moss. I’ll take his effort and toughness over a pansy who runs 4.3 but is scared of contact.
Seems like a kid that'll turn into a very productive College WR. Maybe no Jmarr Chase, but **** good.

Advertisement
He's either gonna be playing with Us or getting played.
College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Could be true. I’m not worried that Mario would lose a kid over uncertainty over the potential OC. Just my .02 this kid knows the direction Mario is going.
who is to say Mario hasn't told him who the OC is going to be? for example - Kevin its going to be either A, B or C. that would be the more likely scenario.

Wiltfong just now on Coleman:

Paraphrase: FSU could land Coleman if Miami doesn't hire an OC by Saturday or if Coleman isn't a fan of Miami's OC hire.

This one might not be as in the bag as we thought. Best believe FSU is negatively recruiting Mario's past OC hires and lousy offenses.
That would require some serious naivety and gullibility on his part if he fell for FSU trying to sell that. FSU has an untested no name OC, and a mediocre (at best) QB room.

Advertisement
who is to say Mario hasn't told him who the OC is going to be? for example - Kevin its going to be either A, B or C. that would be the more likely scenario.
Exactly. Just because we haven’t seen behind the curtain doesn’t mean these recruits haven’t. Same with Moss. He probably knows who is hired or who we are down to hiring. Why leave it up to chance and let a top talent leave because we won’t give him all available information.

Honestly, let FSU get their hopes up. It'll be even better on Saturday. There's no chance any competent WR picks that offensive travesty over TVD. What's Norvell going to do, tell him that we don't have an OC, but they promoted from within because their OC f^cked his wife and dipped to Oregon?

Example A. Travis Hunter.
Example B. Mycah Pittman going to FSU simply to try and stick it to Mario out of pure envy and hatred (again, missing brain cells)
Example C. Dude who flipped to Louisville.

He was really hyping up FSU’s recruiting before the season started. Wouldn’t surprise me if he got it from them. Think he has a good relationship with that staff.
Bingo. Wiltfong was all over Noles this summer. Bartow connection.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back