2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'd be worried if Fong or others changed or lowered their crystal balls. This feels like Coleman is trying to create some suspense with Miami being the pick but we will see.

Advertisement
1. This kid will be great wherever he goes IMO. I just love all the film and everything I’ve read about him. Big fan

2. You don’t rush the OC search just to land 1 prospect. It’s the most important hire Mario will make

3. Clickbaiters like Wiltfong don’t get the clicks when there is little to no drama. There hasn’t been much with Coleman lately as most think it’s Miami. I personally think Wiltfong is just trying to wring every last drop out of that storyline and get one last boost.

With no insider information, I’m dropping a full 2 cheeks Crystalbooty on this one. I’d be shocked if it’s not Miami for this young man

E469E3B7-0B3A-429A-B700-3396E0E0210B.jpeg

Advertisement
Yes especially if they have a kid who transferred from Oregon stating the reason he left is cuz of the offense and the lack of passing
But you have to look at his OTHER option then in comparison....FSU.

Jordan Travis: 122/194 - 1,539 15 TDs

Anthony Brown 250/390 2,980 18 td

Oregon DOUBLED the amount of passing FSU did with a QB who was known to lack an arm.

But you have to look at his OTHER option then in comparison....FSU.

Jordan Travis: 122/194 - 1,539 15 TDs

Anthony Brown 250/390 2,980 18 td

Oregon DOUBLED the amount of passing FSU did with a QB who was known to lack an arm.
I’m sure he prob be more worried about the QB the following year oppose to this upcoming season

Advertisement
I’m sure he prob be more worried about the QB the following year oppose to this upcoming season

You first said lack of passing, Oregon's "lack of passing" likely had to do with Brown being unable to throw the ball. FSU is in the same boat.

Now you are just trying to look into the future not to this coming season but next, We have two Elite 11 QBS waiting in Jake and Jacurri.

FSU has AJ Duffy who quit on IMG who went 65/102 with 820 passing yards for loaded IMG and a HC who might not be there in two years.

You first said lack of passing, Oregon's "lack of passing" likely had to do with Brown being unable to throw the ball. FSU is in the same boat.

Now you are just trying to look into the future not to this coming season but next, We have two Elite 11 QBS waiting in Jake and Jacurri.

FSU has AJ Duffy who quit on IMG who went 65/102 with 820 passing yards for loaded IMG and a HC who might not be there in two years.
You brought up the QB's. I told you a incoming Freshman is more worried about the QB of the future as opposed to an outgoing QB. Simple. I never said anything about who we have upcoming I am aware especially if Garcia sticks around. I don't know anything about Duffy.

Brown sucks 100%. Never mentioned that either. I pointed out that FSU can try and use Pittman's experience with Mario to try and entice Coleman. Another simple statement.

Nothing more nothing less.

Advertisement
You brought up the QB's. I told you a incoming Freshman is more worried about the QB of the future as opposed to an outgoing QB. Simple. I never said anything about who we have upcoming I am aware especially if Garcia sticks around. I don't know anything about Duffy.

Brown sucks 100%. Never mentioned that either. I pointed out that FSU can try and use Pittman's experience with Mario to try and entice Coleman. Another simple statement.

Nothing more nothing less.

I brought up the QB numbers because you brought up lack of passing. who throws the ball? The QB simple. I was not referring to player x or y just pure numbers.

The Oregon QB threw TWICE as much as the FSU QB. Pittman who says he left because they did not throw enough, maybe they did not throw to him enough but they threw twice as often as the place he currently went. FSU leading receiver has like 20 catches for 350 yards which would not be top 4 for Oregon.

That CB Julian Humphrey kid can run.

I must be missing something on CB Mullen. He seems overwhelmed in these clips.
Mullen is too handsy. Seems that if he can't get his hands on the WR, he is going to struggle

I brought up the QB numbers because you brought up lack of passing. who throws the ball? The QB simple. I was not referring to player x or y just pure numbers.

The Oregon QB threw TWICE as much as the FSU QB. Pittman who says he left because they did not throw enough, maybe they did not throw to him enough but they threw twice as often as the place he currently went. FSU leading receiver has like 20 catches for 350 yards which would not be top 4 for Oregon.
Cool. Back to Coleman

you guys can't be scared of small/skinny WRs just because of Mark Pope. I have no idea if Coleman will flame out. I think in general people should be prepared for some of these out of state kids who sign with Miami after being recruited for one or two months to end up in the portal down the line, but I think it's pretty clear that Coleman has fluidity and shiftiness to his game that wasn't present w/ Pope even in high school. go back and watch Pope's high school highlights on Hudl, he was winning exclusively down the field on go routes. even his punt and kick returns were mostly straight line drive runs, putting his foot in the ground and blowing past kids with his speed. you don't see the tackle breaking and horizontal movement -- especially on offense -- that is present all over Coleman's highlight tape. in terms of recent UM receivers Jeff Thomas feels like a far more appropriate comparison in terms of style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back