2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m pulling for you, man. I can tell you want it bad lol.

I want to win and score a lot of points. Briles does that. If it’s not him, but it someone equivalent or better, I’m all for that as well. But if he’s interested and we hire Frank Ponce, I’m going to be more disappointed than I can even articulate.

I want to win and score a lot of points. Briles does that. If it’s not him, but it someone equivalent or better, I’m all for that as well. But if he’s interested and we hire Frank Ponce, I’m going to be more disappointed than I can even articulate.

TrumpyCane wants to hire Briles because TrumpyCane knows Briles/Mario will drag their nuts all over FSU next season

STL MO/East STL IL is one of the most talent rich regions in the country.

Every class they produce high caliber 4/5-star prospects, especially at WR.

Yep. And I would point out, St. Louis "Catholic school teams" in the city are pretty good. Tons of kids go to Catholic schools in St. Louis City, it's not just spoiled rich white kids. My entire family (30 cousins on my dad's side alone) is broke as ****, and I don't know any of them who went to public school in the city. Catholic school football and basketball in St. Louis is competitive.

Advertisement
Picked up Pittman, Coleman was surplus to requirements. They're all set at WR now.

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Hey, don't laugh...they ONLY WANTED ONE...

...is what the new F$U excuse is...

St Louis has been producing a lot of talented receivers lately

Jeff thomas, Jameson Williams , mookie copper, Kevin Coleman and I think I’m missing one more too.

All of these guys are dynamic receivers talent wise . Jeff Thomas and Jameson Williams in particular are the 2 most explosive receivers in college I’ve seen in recent years

If you are counting Jeff Thomas in the Lou area, then you need to include Luther Burden (ESL, IL), the 5-star who signed with Mizzou.

EDIT: Sorry @Kansas Cane , just saw your post.

Once it leaked that FSU got no LOI on early signing day, their 247 staff started dropping Miami crystal balls. Another exciting playmaker jumping aboard.

Once it leaked that FSU got no LOI on early signing day, their 247 staff started dropping Miami crystal balls. Another exciting playmaker jumping aboard.
Since Coleman is an EE, he doesn't need to sign an LOI during the ESD period, right? He can just sign after he announces, is my understanding. Not receiving an LOI wouldn't necessarily mean anything on this case.

Regardless, I do think he's coming here.

Advertisement
Since Coleman is an EE, he doesn't need to sign an LOI during the ESD period, right? He can just sign after he announces, is my understanding. Not receiving an LOI wouldn't necessarily mean anything on this case.

Regardless, I do think he's coming here.

I mentioned it somewhere else...a signed LOI is NOT required...but it locks in both parties (the school and the player). A Financial Aid Agreement only locks in the school. And a silent verbal...locks in nobody...

If you are counting Jeff Thomas in the Lou area, then you need to include Luther Burden (ESL, IL), the 5-star who signed with Mizzou.

EDIT: Sorry @Kansas Cane , just saw your post.
But Luther is actually from St.Louis. He transferrred from Cardinal Ritter before the season. So did a couple players from Lutheran North(one being a 4star Clemson CB commit).

Advertisement
Yep. And I would point out, St. Louis "Catholic school teams" in the city are pretty good. Tons of kids go to Catholic schools in St. Louis City, it's not just spoiled rich white kids. My entire family (30 cousins on my dad's side alone) is broke as ****, and I don't know any of them who went to public school in the city. Catholic school football and basketball in St. Louis is competitive.
Scholarships are big. All the Catholic schools in the MCC(metro catholic conference) are in the 2 largest classifications in the state(Class 5 & 6). So big all boys schools. DeSmet, SLUH, CBC, Vianny, Chaminade, and Ladue. Chaminade is obviously known for its basketball players too (Tatum, Beal, David Lee). DeSmet and CBC are the usual creams of the crop with Ladue also winning a lot. SLUH is usually middle of the road in the area but has explosive players come through here and there. Same with Chaminade. Vianny usually sucks *** but they did have a flash in the pan time period where they won state had high rated players(one who transferred to IMG) before sucking again. The St.Louis youth football scene is much more serious nowadays, so kids are really developing at an entirely different level than we were even 10 years ago. DeSmet has two Top 150 4 star ‘23 recruits, SLUH has a Top 100 4 star ‘24 WR, CBC just blasted everybody on the way to state this year and I haven’t checked the info on their running back, but dude made East St.Louis players look slow.

Advertisement
I might be the only one here who is actually starting to dislike these crystalballs. Especially if the player has already announced that he's going to sign and then announce at another specific date.

Coleman will be a beast here…assuming he is comin. Pope just couldn’t get out of his own way.
The WR position more then any other position is 50% mental. Once they're in their own head it's a snowball effect and it's hard for them to ever get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back