Kevin Beard working with WRs

Advertisement
Nothing is better indicator of how far we have fallen than this.

People are freaking out over a you tube video of our new WR coach running drills.

Dudes on here acting like an Ethiopian who just saw a Ritz kracker. Sad commentary on how far we've plummeted.

Last edited:
What the F the video is gone. Golden must have found out that the video was make PW look bad.

Either that, or coaches aren't allowed to be coaching players right now.

Yep. I didn't see any other coaches out there. Wouldn't be surprised if it was purely for promotional purposes(realized their mistake) or this was done while KB was still not an official coach(looks like they're violating NCAA rules).

TBH, I learned all that **** at a camp in VERMONT in like '94. If those basic footwork drills are not being taught at the high school level, then I have to question this supposed elite level of coaches down there…. By the way, when you come out of your breaks in drills like that your supposed to flash your hands into a catching motion to mimic an in route, so it seems like he is just doing the footwork portion of that drill only to come back to the same drill and then teach the hands portion later???? No wonder some players have had to get coached outside the program. And no wonder a guy like Coley has a great freshman yr and then disappears…. Just a joke…. Sorry boys and girls just not impressed….

Advertisement
Leonard Myers would even laugh at these DBs...

Al is the Adam Sandler of college football. He makes sure his buddies have jobs.

Advertisement
Back