Kevin Beard working with WRs

Advertisement
Beard might have better feet than all of our receivers! good stuff coach

He's walked the walk, and talked the talk. And though he wasn't particularly a star player for us, he had a night for the ages against Florida in '03. Almost single-handedly dragged us back into the game with a monstrous 3rd quarter. Good to see some real teaching going on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beard might have better feet than all of our receivers! good stuff coach

He's walked the walk, and talked the talk. And though he wasn't particularly a star player for us, he had a night for the ages against Florida in '03. Almost single-handedly dragged us back into the game with a monstrous 3rd quarter. Good to see some real teaching going on.

I swear he hit another level of play in that game....I was convinced he was dominant by the end

I wish we got rid of PW and hired Ed Reed as our DB coach. The guy is a legend, passionate, and holds a ton of knowledge of the game, which is evident when he talks about football. Of course this would only happen in a fantasy world. He and Ray Lewis are comfortable with their jobs, and Golden would never get rid of anyone.

I dnt think Ed Reed will make a good DB coach, he freelanced alot in that secondary but he played great.... I would rather Duane Starks coach the DBs.... he was really good with techniques... Ed reed would make a monster recruiter though

Advertisement
This is great to see but has me wondering what in the world was
Carroll doing as our wide receiver coach...

Advertisement
Nothing is better indicator of how far we have fallen than this.

People are freaking out over a you tube video of our new WR coach running drills.

What the F the video is gone. Golden must have found out that the video was make PW look bad.

Advertisement
Back