Kevin Beard working with WRs

Advertisement
I like this cat. It helps when you can actually provide a visual example of what your teaching. Beard still looks cat quick with the footwork. Upgrade.

Advertisement
Wow! That has me awed. Two things: these kids knew nothing about running routes. They have been playing with their God-given talents all this time. You could see them making adjustments when he told them to.

Second, our CB's are used to covering these guys when they didn't know any of these skills KB was teaching. The WR's got some new tricks that the CB's hadn't seen, and Paul Williams ain't showing them anything so, the WR's made it look easy.

WRs will be able to rely on more than just talent. Getting taught technique and footwork. Carroll was excited about the team but I doubt he was coaching them up like that.

On the other hand, our DBs just getting killed

I liked that, kids respond to guys coaches like that.

I will say, that drill is very difficult for CBs to look good.

Last edited:
Sweet baby Jesus help these DBs.

So used to playing off they have no idea wtf is going on.

Second kid has his arms dangling at his sides like a ******* quadriplegic.
They are standing there flat footed letting the WRs dance.

Oh lord that's hard to watch.

Advertisement
I'm leaning towards these guys are gonna actually learn something and benefit from Beard.

Advertisement
How many times has it been said over the last few years that our WR's had a hard time getting separation? Now we know why! **** fine job by Coach Beard.

Advertisement
How many times has it been said over the last few years that our WR's had a hard time getting separation? Now we know why! **** fine job by Coach Beard.

I actually think Golden has assembled a **** good staff, less No'D and Williams. He is just too much of a micro manager to allow the coaches to do what they do best. The scheme sucks too.

I don't think Coley is as bad as everyone mentions. I think the overt effort to protect the D, by slowing down the Offense makes Coley look worse than he is.

We all know about the awful defense, so that goes without mention.

WOW!!!! Amazing Coaching!. these guys will be elite come Fall.
Carlos-Boozer-Saying-Thats-a-Bad-Man.gif

Last edited:
I wish we got rid of PW and hired Ed Reed as our DB coach. The guy is a legend, passionate, and holds a ton of knowledge of the game, which is evident when he talks about football. Of course this would only happen in a fantasy world. He and Ray Lewis are comfortable with their jobs, and Golden would never get rid of anyone.

Kevin Beard is going to cost Williams his job in practice, by putting the final nail in that coffin. An then Al Golden is going to come Williams defense by making Beard pull back with the WR's dogging the DB's.

I am impressed with Mr. Beard and I love the fact he gets into the drills with the players not just talking them through it.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back