Kevin Beard to UGA????

Advertisement
said it before and i'll say it again…. letting him go was a HUGE mistake. The guy is loved and he WILL work to hurt us.

said it before and i'll say it again…. letting him go was a HUGE mistake. The guy is loved and he WILL work to hurt us.

A little overdramatic, don't you think? I'm pretty sure we will be just fine. The one thing everybody was so afraid of if we let Beard go (losing Sam Bruce) did not happen, so I tend to think that we just might be ok. Not sure why everyone thinks Beard is the next Nick Saban.

Advertisement
LOL at this shivering chihuahua worrying about losing a secretary who couldn't even land a position coaching gig, never landed a recruit and coached HS and college football for a total of two years.

LOL at this shivering chihuahua worrying about losing a secretary who couldn't even land a position coaching gig, never landed a recruit and coached HS and college football for a total of two years.

And people got rustled at me when I spoke the truth about him as a wr coach, but he's support staff at UGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good position coach but tbh he was pretty average at recruiting, no one really talked about him except Sam Bruce if we are being honest. Wish him luck and I hope he find his way back to Miami in the future

Why didn't he get hired as WR coach there?

Perplexing question most certainly. Not just there, but anywhere for that matter.

I wish the guy nothing but the best, but I never understood the hire from the beginning. He wasn't qualified whatsoever and I can't blame him for taking it. Having said that, he's now gotta prove himself and work back to where he was here.

George McDonald was bigger loss. Maybe Beard is more respected in the local community....but winning cures all.

Advertisement
Back