Kevin Beard to UGA????

said it before and i'll say it again…. letting him go was a HUGE mistake. The guy is loved and he WILL work to hurt us.
LOL at this shivering chihuahua worrying about losing a secretary who couldn't even land a position coaching gig, never landed a recruit and coached HS and college football for a total of two years.

Shivering Chihuahua! Well played....wish Jeb would use that line tonight

Advertisement
Good position coach but tbh he was pretty average at recruiting, no one really talked about him except Sam Bruce if we are being honest. Wish him luck and I hope he find his way back to Miami in the future

how was he avg. at recruiting when he didn't even spend 1 recruiting cycle here lol...

Advertisement
Give me Dugans and the "Donk"

I appreciate Beard helping out for a year, which was an upgrade from Brennan Carrol, but that's not saying much

I will never speak ill of Beard. I met him years ago and have nothing but positive things to say. I wish he had more coaching experience because i would have liked him staying on staff, but at the least i thought we should have kept him in a support role similar to what he's doing at UGA.

Good position coach but tbh he was pretty average at recruiting, no one really talked about him except Sam Bruce if we are being honest. Wish him luck and I hope he find his way back to Miami in the future

how was he avg. at recruiting when he didn't even spend 1 recruiting cycle here lol...

He didn't land scarlett, him losing his job didn't cost us bruce. He was a complete non factor that was not qualified to be a position coach at a major d1 program. It was a desperation throw by golden and staff to rally local blind supporters like yourself.

Advertisement
Back