Kevin Beard Teaching Technique

Based on those videos it is hard to believe that Tuck is that fast, looked like a catcher running routes out there all stiff

Advertisement
I now see why Scott was in the dog house last year. Being told over and over and still unable to do it correctly.

Jesus...

Do our WR's know how to do ANYHING?

Beard has to correct their every movement. SMH

I seriously have no clue what Carrol was oding..when we have guys that BEARD have to constantly critique just on their STANCE and how to come off the ball..lol

It shows that KB played the position...because its obvious sh*t like that he never noticed...im an former ol..but i saw that dip before take off for most of our guys...i feel just like KB...why do u have to dip then run..when your *** could be low in your stance already and just take off.

- These kids will perform better this yr..or get replaced by kids who wil because i could just see this with KB he aint playingw ith them..no more Berrios just playing because YOU recruited him...dudes will have to earn it....Love that he critique all of them but not in a B8tchmade sort of way...Gave reason why....

Not to overhype KB....BUT i think he can reel in more wr recruits than our former coach did just off of what he can show these guys...

Advertisement
Our WRs can't even grasp simple instruction. Pretty pathetic and especially for upprclassmen. Can't get in proper stance. Can't run a simple slant. Can't run a simple curl. It's pretty obvious as to why we always under perform at WR even though we've had loaded talent. COACHING! How the **** were these kids running slants planting off the inside leg?!? I mean God **** you learn that **** in 3rd grade.

Advertisement
One thing I noticed KB saying was the wrs being out of control and I've noticed the same thing from this team for years now.

Lewis was the only one doing it right.

Last edited:
From the video, if Coley is our WR1, we are ****ed. In the middle of practicing slants, the guy ran a WTF route.

This is funny. Our WR's can't even run basic jr. high routs. No wonder we lost 7 games last year. Beard has a big hill to climb with this group. I like his effort though.

This is funny. Our WR's can't even run basic jr. high routs. No wonder we lost 7 games last year. Beard has a big hill to climb with this group. I like his effort though.

Another SLURPER throwing players under the bus.

Advertisement
pattycake.gif

Advertisement
Man, KB seems like such a genuine guy. Couldn't want him to succeed more than I do, the guys worked his butt off to get to this point in his career. Good for him he deserves it

Amazing how terrible they are at running routes. And a lot of them are upperclassmen. WTF was Carroll doing with these guys the last 2 years?

Too much rotation in the receiver corps. They don't ever get a real feel for the game... If we cut that down the starting group would play more confident....

Not really. We played 5 guys last year for the most part. Your WR rotation is usually gonna be 5 guys.

and yes, lol @ all of us creaming our pants at the mere sight of seeing one of our coaches COACHING. lord have mercy on the Canes

Advertisement
Back