Kevin Beard Teaching Technique

mojoxd

Redshirt Freshman
[video=youtube;it3jr03-ySw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it3jr03-ySw[/video]

[video=youtube;C8CcRf2w1fs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8CcRf2w1fs[/video]

[video=youtube;rs-xy6YzBOw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-xy6YzBOw[/video]

[video=youtube;LioBmYDzOlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LioBmYDzOlE[/video]

Advertisement
Monster. Not surprised either. He can do every **** thing he's asking his players to do. Let that sink in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You know we are at one of the lowest points in program history when we have fans getting wet over position coaches doing their job and when the program itself feels the need to promote a WR coach to the extent that it has.

As KB says "Oh my gosh"...

I do actually think these kids are going to tear it up!!!

You know we are at one of the lowest points in program history when we have fans getting wet over position coaches doing their job and when the program itself feels the need to promote a WR coach to the extent that it has.

Your very naive... It's mostly a recruiting tool for the upcoming class. Carry on you idiot...

Advertisement

Your very naive... It's mostly a recruiting tool for the upcoming class. Carry on you idiot...
UM needs to make videos of a position coach teaching players basic technique, as a recruiting tool.

Read and repeat that line again, and then ask yourself how pathetic that sounds.

As a sidenote: Do you really believe that kids will want to commit here because of these videos/because of a WR coach who has proven nothing in the college game? How many 1st rounders has KB coached? Pro bowlers? NFL players period? I know I know, he sounds "cool" on Youtube.

But yeah, I am the naive one! :jordan:

Stick to gorging yourself with food and robbing banks, you felonious fat ****.

Last edited:
UM clearly monitors sites like this. They see they have someone who is getting hyped to unbelievable levels by fans, so they're going to milk the "Beard as savior" angle. They're going to capitalize on the Beardlievers.

Never seen a HS position coach get this much hype. It's incredible just how thirsty our fans are.

Thanks for posting. I learned a ton from those videos and seems like KB actually cares and is teaching them boys!!

UM clearly monitors sites like this. They see they have someone who is getting hyped to unbelievable levels by fans, so they're going to milk the "Beard as savior" angle. They're going to capitalize on the Beardlievers.

Never seen a HS position coach get this much hype. It's incredible just how thirsty our fans are.

Even assuming Beard is the greatest WR coach at any level of football: What good does perfect technique do, when your coaches aren't putting you in position to succeed? Is technique going to speed up the tempo of one of the slowest offenses in all of college football? Will it stop the Chinese fire-drill before each and every snap? Will it prevent mind-boggling use of personnel? Will it prevent offense-playcalling blunders like we saw in the second half of the FSU game?

Yes, I agree, it is incredible how thirsty our fans are and further, it is incredible how stupid most of them are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I admit there is a lot of beard fluffing going on but I'm guessing the instruction the WRs are getting from beard is a heck of a lot better than what they got from BC

Advertisement
Back