Kevin Austin WR, North Broward Prep

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Just want to bring y'all in on a prospect you guys probably haven't heard a lot about and haven't seen anyone talk about

Kevin Austin, North Broward Prep, Wide Receiver

Already holds 28 offers and FYI North Broward Prep isn't in Pompano Beach, it's on the border of Coconut Creek and boca on Lyons Road

Junior Season Highlights #elite - Kevin Austin highlights - Hudl

He's had an offer from us since December of 2015, has been to our camps, and unofficially visited once

Trying out for SFL express today

Advertisement
I am glad you brought this guy up. I remember him as a WR/DE at Western High. He has the length and speed. Has run an official 100m-10.96 (national elite 10.80). He was with another speedster at that time Elijah Moore who is now at STA.

Last edited:
He will be a national recruit. More of an athlete than a receiver, similar to Jeremiah Holloman. Big-time size and acceleration.

He will be a national recruit. More of an athlete than a receiver, similar to Jeremiah Holloman. Big-time size and acceleration.

Yup, that's why I'm surprised no one on this board hasn't even bothered putting him in the 2018 WR conversation...

Advertisement
he looks like the real deal physically. 6'3 and muscular....add another 15 lbs and you're looking at a Damaryius Thomas/Andre Johnson type beast.

we are on him hard, but so are the powerhouses like Ohio St.

10.98 100m as a 10th grader.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Btw expect more of this...I'm not in school this semester so I have a lot of free time on my hands

Advertisement
I do not know anything about Liberty City El but he does bring good Info. ZBrod95 I have see your posts and they are good. CCH I do know a little about him as I understand he is a former college scout and is retired now. Let's use all this good resources to learn about the players out there.

I do not know anything about Liberty City El but he does bring good Info. ZBrod95 I have see your posts and they are good. CCH I do know a little about him as I understand he is a former college scout and is retired now. Let's use all this good resources to learn about the players out there.

DMoney you also do a very good job.

DMoney you also do a very good job.

Enjoy what you, stb, CCH, LCE, ZBrod and many others bring. One of the great things about a free board is the variety and quality of user-generated content.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back