Kevin Austin WR, North Broward Prep

Lol... It's not a competition, we all just try to bring good prospects to the board as something to discuss because most of us follow crootin'.

Doesn't matter where or who, if the kid is good then that's all that matters...

There's hundreds of prospects & only 20-30 slots per year, so alotta times we'll post on a prospect who could end up elsewhere.
The point is to highlight players that you think will be a good player & can help us win, it's really that simple.

DMoney & Pete are the top dawgs...

ZB brings good stuff to the board, the same with 1953, Carol City, Stb, gogeta, Barboni & many others...

It's all good info, it's certainly better than the alternative of the dozens of troll threads that get started in here on a daily basis lol.

Advertisement
I do not know anything about Liberty City El but he does bring good Info. ZBrod95 I have see your posts and they are good. CCH I do know a little about him as I understand he is a former college scout and is retired now. Let's use all this good resources to learn about the players out there.

DMoney you also do a very good job.

Enjoy what you, stb, CCH, LCE, ZBrod and many others bring. One of the great things about a free board is the variety and quality of user-generated content.

Thank you!. Look how many colleges and big colleges miss recruits that end up at lower rated or smaller schools and become stars and end up in the NFL. This recruiting is still quite a bit art as compared to science even in this day and era.

Except for the trolls and mentioned by LCE we are all in the U family and keeping one another informed or just having a healthy structured respected debate is excellent. Often names of players or teams come up and it allows one to research that area and often one finds underclassman or overlooked players that can be brought to this board. Sometimes they are not U caliber but may be just fun to watch or if underclassmen may develop in the future.

Best wishes to the board owners and all who constructively contribute.

Last edited:
I do not know anything about Liberty City El but he does bring good Info. ZBrod95 I have see your posts and they are good. CCH I do know a little about him as I understand he is a former college scout and is retired now. Let's use all this good resources to learn about the players out there.

DMoney you also do a very good job.

Enjoy what you, stb, CCH, LCE, ZBrod and many others bring. One of the great things about a free board is the variety and quality of user-generated content.

Thank you!. Look how many colleges and big colleges miss recruits that end up at lower rated or smaller schools and become stars and end up in the NFL. This recruiting is still quite a bit art as compared to science even in this day and era.

Except for the trolls and mentioned by LCE we are all in the U family and keeping one another informed or just having a healthy structured respected debate is excellent. Often names of players or teams come up and it allows one to research that area and often one finds underclassman or overlooked players that can be brought to this board. Sometimes they are not U caliber but may be just fun to watch or if underclassmen may develop in the future.

Best wishes to the board owners and all who consecutively contribute.

Excellent post. Except for the bung-hole trolls and a few malcontents who will never abide by the rest of us should all be a family.

Last edited:
Why don't LibertyCity,CCH,1953, ZBrod95, etc. communicate with one another through private email or however and put joint posts together? Maybe the board owners could have a place or site on the board for you all. It would then be accessible to all in a concentrated format instead of being strung out piecemeal.

Advertisement
hes been brought up on here before. He see,s tp be on the conversation. Broward has a bunch of big time wr's again this year. But yall know who my guy is...

Dominick Watt, McArthur, Wide Receiver

4641908.jpg

Advertisement
Is austin going to stay at NBP for his SR year? Feel like he would be one of the candidates to be gobbled up by the likes of STA, Heritage, Gibbons, Flanagan etc. etc.

I'm a big fan of this kid, I actually like him more then Hightower. If we can land Austin, Pope, Williams, Copeland, to go along with Wiggins would be awesome.

Good kid. Physically a freak. I remember when he was at Western and I first saw him. I was like "Who the **** is that kid?!" (not often you see kids like him at that school)

He was an underclassmen and already was 6'2" and muscular. Kid runs pretty well too.
My only question would be if he ever learned to "play big" and fight for the ball in the air. He didn't do a good job of that IMO when he was younger and I don't know if the level of competition he currently plays at helped him in that department either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back