Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If the only thing keeping UT in it is his parents wanting to keep him close can't we get the parents good jobs and set up down here like the bag schools do? I'm not saying drop a bag, but there have to be some uber successful cats here that can afford to give gainful employment to his folks.

Come on CIS, Who is hiring?
I doubt the parents will move from Nashville to Miami just for their son college days.

I doubt the parents will move from Nashville to Miami just for their son college days.
I mean, it’s not like it hasn’t been done before
57734EAA-3B0F-420B-AEAA-46CFCD2FE3CC.jpeg

Advertisement
But some people leave states like Tennessee or Georgia to get away from the cold, and then probably retire somewhere in Florida
Yeah but everybody is moving to Atlanta. My ppl keep asking me why I wanna leave.

Advertisement
Rumph has told him he’s his top CB on his board. I think he’s a lot like Frierson and it worries me he will transition better at safety. Seeing recent pictures of Gil I don’t think he ever gets that big but same style of play
Frierson is just over 200 pounds now

Advertisement
Rumph has told him he’s his top CB on his board. I think he’s a lot like Frierson and it worries me he will transition better at safety. Seeing recent pictures of Gil I don’t think he ever gets that big but same style of play

Got it it worries me that we don't recruit many true corner types as well. This kid can play though get him in and figure it out.

Got it it worries me that we don't recruit many true corner types as well. This kid can play though get him in and figure it out.

That’s just the nature of the D though. Quick in the front 7 and hard hitting on the back end instead of vice versa. Rumph was a lock down corner here and moved to Safety in the league. Would be nice to have that P Buchanan type of true lock down corner to play with guys like Christian Williams, Lawrence, etc. Those guys are getting bags from the big dogs though... we’ll see how Francois plays out. That’s a true CB

Advertisement
That’s just the nature of the D though. Quick in the front 7 and hard hitting on the back end instead of vice versa. Rumph was a lock down corner here and moved to Safety in the league. Would be nice to have that P Buchanan type of true lock down corner to play with guys like Christian Williams, Lawrence, etc. Those guys are getting bags from the big dogs though... we’ll see how Francois plays out. That’s a true CB

Francois first look as of now will be safety. He's quoted at that and says his preference is safety but he'll play either.

Not an insider at all but I told y’all when Ezzard committed before it went public, when he was gonna transfer before it went public, people were saying Lawrence never visited before but I was telling people he came down with the Dream Team for the adidas tournament in early spring. Some of that may have been on tos but the coach on the 7v7 is his main dude in his recruitment and we talk weekly and he knows I’m a cane fan.

Don’t follow the crystal balls for any Tennessee insider. They’re as delusional as Florida writers and insiders. I think they landed 3 guys from Tennessee last year and have 1 from Tennessee right now in 2020 that sucks and has no offers. They have no leverage in state. Nobody wants to go there. Especially not the top player in the state when he’s seen top players leave year after year.

I wouldn’t mind seeing us try to get in Memphis a little bit more. I think we would have a lot of success because UT is a non factor there right now.

A little off topic but if the Dream Team 7v7 continues to expand and gets a little more established I’m gonna get involved in that program and start pipelining those kids to Miami. Not kidding at all. I talked them into playing in some tournaments in Florida because they were dominating everywhere else and bragging about it. I lined up that visit to campus for their entire team while they were playing in the Adidas championships with Doherty while he was still there. It’s about to be a trend and I hope it starts again with Lawrence.
But I thought this only happened to Miami?? Lol

On a real note though this info is well received!

Nah you’re good bro. I’ll take the **** on here if it doesn’t happen it doesn’t bother me. Another thing to watch will be for him to push back that commit date. If he does... that means the parents haven’t ok’d Miami yet but that’s where he wants to go. Honestly, it always happens that parents come to coral Gables and leave blown away because it’s not what they thought it would be. Corn has told them that before but they need to see it first hand. Shouldn’t be a problem
I hoping that the staff knows that they need to sell the parents on letting their son come to Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back