Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Or it could mean business decision. It’s about time for us to be on the other end of the business decision.

Plenty of dudes have been crystal balled here by those dudes and then switched.
Anything can happen. Gotta take the shot. Worst thing that can happen is that he doesn’t come.
I know it’s a different staff over there but we haven’t had a problem putting defensive dudes in the league with the current staff here now.
He needs to chose wisely imo.

Advertisement
I’m sure those two insiders have heard enough to think this is in the bag...

But wouldn’t be the first time a big time OV flipped the script... helps when he has an NFL family member who will be recruiting him and telling him how he can be where he is if not better due to his elite measurables

Does he want to play safety or cb? Seems like if he wants to play safety it may be a bit harder here...

Advertisement
Plenty of dudes have been crystal balled here by those dudes and then switched.
Anything can happen. Gotta take the shot. Worst thing that can happen is that he doesn’t come.
I know it’s a different staff over there but we haven’t had a problem putting defensive dudes in the league with the current staff here now.
He needs to chose wisely imo.
I'm with you, we take our shot. If he doesn't come then oh well.

AI sounded pretty confident about Lawrence on the 5 Rings podcast. Said that Corn has done a good job at selling Miami and that the plan all along was for him to come to Paradise and make a decision right after. Also said that he's hearing a different story behind the scenes when all of the CB's to Tennessee was mentioned.

AI sounded pretty confident about Lawrence on the 5 Rings podcast. Said that Corn has done a good job at selling Miami and that the plan all along was for him to come to Paradise and make a decision right after. Also said that he's hearing a different story behind the scenes when all of the CB's to Tennessee was mentioned.

Just listened to it and that stood out. Miami coaches tend to “feel good” about every prospect but for Ivins to say that in the face of the CBs flying in for Tennessee is very very interesting. What a steal this would be.

Advertisement
Just listened to it and that stood out. Miami coaches tend to “feel good” about every prospect but for Ivins to say that in the face of the CBs flying in for Tennessee is very very interesting. What a steal this would be.
I agree. For him to be that confident I feel like he knows something but can't say it publicly. He even reiterated that statement in the new piece he wrote on 247, has Lawrence listed under the commit watch section.

If Manny is able to pull a Lawrence it will be a positive sign in terms of his recruiting ability.

I know his 7v7 coach and that a Dream Team program pretty well. Was told he wouldn’t be shocked at all if he commits soon. Probably not publicly this weekend but the coaches will know.

He doesn’t want to go to Tennessee at all. Tennessee “insiders” hyping Tennessee are clueless. Only thing going for them is the parents want him close to home but he wants to be at Miami. Assuming they’re here this weekend it should be easy to win them over and it’ll be a done deal.

And just to add to that... Tennessee begged him to cancel his visit to Miami and even said they weren’t sure if they would have a spot for him if he made the trip (lol) per his 7v7 coach.

Last ditch effort because they know he’s gone is what that sounds like

Have heard plenty of times from many people that Pruitt is trying the Alabama strategy thinking they can stop kids from taking visits and threatening to drop them or pull their offer if they do. Leaving a bad taste for a lot of players and coaches because Tennessee is as irrelevant as anyone right now. He’s rushing “the process” that we always here about.

Advertisement
And just to add to that... Tennessee begged him to cancel his visit to Miami and even said they weren’t sure if they would have a spot for him if he made the trip (lol) per his 7v7 coach.

Last ditch effort because they know he’s gone is what that sounds like

Have heard plenty of times from many people that Pruitt is trying the Alabama strategy thinking they can stop kids from taking visits and threatening to drop them or pull their offer if they do. Leaving a bad taste for a lot of players and coaches because Tennessee is as irrelevant as anyone right now. He’s rushing “the process” that we always here about.

Your status as an insider is officially on the line.

JK ... greatly appreciate the insight! Would be HUGE if we lock this kid up after Paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back