Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This was our DB board at the beginning of that cycle:

Safety:
FS Josh Jobe
SS/Striker Jamien Sherwood
FS/SS Gurvan Hall
RR/Box Safety Randy Something (kid from Carol City who flipped to turds then hurt his neck)

CB:
CB Tyson Campbell
CB Pat Surtain Jr
CB Assante Samuel Jr
CB DJ Ivey

Nobody was talking about Bethel as a real option till December/January....
Al blades*

This was our DB board at the beginning of that cycle:

Safety:
FS Josh Jobe
SS/Striker Jamien Sherwood
FS/SS Gurvan Hall
RR/Box Safety Randy Something (kid from Carol City who flipped to turds then hurt his neck)

CB:
CB Tyson Campbell
CB Pat Surtain Jr
CB Assante Samuel Jr
CB DJ Ivey

Nobody was talking about Bethel as a real option till December/January....
Randy Russell??? I don’t think that was a legit flip. He decommitted and we didn’t try to keep him IIRC.

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone answered my question. If Young didn’t have his unfortunate injury, was Bethel a take?

Advertisement
**** your self @D RevLee
Name who u think the best DB recruiter in the nation is and I can name players he got "played" by.

I love when y'all bring up that regurgitated narrative like we have been signing 5 stars consistently for the last 15 years.

It's cute how u needed backup from your boy though lmao

For the 2 dudes that have comprehension issues. Campbell and surtain took their last ov to miami right before nsd on feb 2nd. The night before nsd they called rumph and told him they weren't coming. The staff obviously thought they were still in it. I know what i'm talking about.

Advertisement
Name who u think the best DB recruiter in the nation is and I can name players he got "played" by.

I love when y'all bring up that regurgitated narrative like we have been signing 5 stars consistently for the last 15 years.

Ok that’s fair. You rather have Corey Raymond’s recruiting or Rumph?

Corey Raymond...

And nobody bats 1000%.

Still wanna blow your homeboys if you were a girl for a day?

Everyone on this site laughs their asses off at you bro

I didn’t ask for back up. He got involved to show you what a ******* idiot and terrible poster you are. He’s one of many on here who think that. Self ban yourself fool.

Advertisement
Rumph gets blamed when we lose guys to the major bag schools but gets no credit when we land a guy. Dude can’t win on this board.
I give him credit for developing these kids, b/c he does a great job at that, but up until Christian Williams last cycle, it has been rough road recruiting for Rumph.

And not just Rumph, but Banda hasn't gotten "his guy" since Hall.

Advertisement
I give him credit for developing these kids, b/c he does a great job at that, but up until Christian Williams last cycle, it has been rough road recruiting for Rumph.

And not just Rumph, but Banda hasn't gotten "his guy" since Hall.
I do agree that Brevin had to have played a major role in us getting the Gorman kids but regardless of what happened with other schools’ boards, I think it’s only fair to give Rumph credit for Christian Williams.

Corey Raymond...

And nobody bats 1000%.
Just a few kids who committed and then decommited from Corey Raymond. Or I think the term for this is "played" now.

Attachments

• 20190610_162412.jpg
    20190610_162412.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 20190610_162435.jpg
    20190610_162435.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190610_162353.jpg
    20190610_162353.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 20190610_162319.jpg
    20190610_162319.jpg