Keontra to LB! (from Cribby Nuggets)

People thought it would be some two months ago. Obviously they aren’t losing sleep with a crap ton of kids being limbo. With more to come after spring.
Hopefully they align on something reasonable... (almost couldn’t finish the comment without laughing)

Advertisement
I’ve posted it 20 times. We beat Alabama, we kick their *** in the first half. They will come back on us in the second to make it close. They have no idea what’s about to happen to them and college football. It’s on and we’re back.
Link to that storytime thread for those who don't know?

Boar, Im getting pressured to go to this game. I dunno, I mean, Ive seen so many losses the past decade-and-a-half that at this point I thiking of just going to go to games like FAMU from this point forward to at least see some UM wins.

But you know that famous line from Godfather II...

I'm smart...not like people sez

That one?

EDIT:
I'm smart...not like everybody sez

Last edited:
Advertisement
All jokes aside, I agree with OP though, Keontra to LB is a breath of fresh air.

MLB - Corey Flagg Jr/ Tirek Austin-Cave
WLB - Keontra Smith/ Sam Brooks/ Avery Huff

More speed in the 2 deep will benefit the Defense overall.
Kee at LB is amazing he can scoot and he attacks. Like this move alot smart.....at least they know they need speed at linebacker. Before I didn't know if they even knew they needed speed. Breath of fresh air with this move.

Advertisement
I'm assuming alcohol was involved?
I had been drinking, but it more impatience that got me... tried to pass a crowd and when I hit the grass from the sidewalk I caught a slick spot and went flying... was also *****ing and moaning and grumbling about the game so I lacked focus 🤣

If Huff is 3rd string I think he hits the Portal. I'm actually looking for Austin-Cave to overtake Flagg at some point because he's more athletic and has a higher ceiling IMO. Flagg is more instinctual at this point.
Lol
Athleticism only gets you so far bruh. More 🥷 look like Tarzan and play like Jane than vice versa lol. What’s between the ears is the most important part

Advertisement
Lol
Athleticism only gets you so far bruh. More 🥷 look like Tarzan and play like Jane than vice versa lol. What’s between the ears is the most important part
So let me get this straight, when you come in as freshman, you've peaked in your knowledge of the game? You are unable to progress and learn anything else from youtmr coaches? Huh.

Oh and let's not forget, Cave was just as much of a tackling machine in high school as Flagg.
Lol
So let me get this straight, any kid coming into college has already peaked at their ability to learn? Huh?

And IDK where the Tarzan/Jane thing come in. Cave was credited for several big hits last year. Kid ain't no Jane. He was also a tackling machine in high school as much of if not more than Flagg.

Lastly, why are you hating on our players? You belong in Tally or Gaytorsville.

Lol
Flagg just seems to be one of those ultra smart,heady players the staff wants on the field,will be hard to take his spot unless you're a special athlete.

Advertisement
Says the guy who trolls 15-0 like rain man.

1618105896886.gif

This deserves its own thread. When I read that my heart was uplifted. If Brooks gets healthy, we will actually have a quality set of starters with Gil at Striker, Smith at OLB and Brooks at MLB.

I am starting to drink the Kool-Aid. Where's @Go Canes!! when you need him?
That's a small LB lineup. Bama crushes us with that starting lineup. That's every lb under 220 except for Brooks who's right at 220-225. Even if Flag starts, he has dropped weight as well. That may bode well with other teams in the ACC where rb size isn't as much of an issue. Great for spread teams, but anything other than that, we will have another UNC type of performance defending the run.

Advertisement
Back