Keontra to LB! (from Cribby Nuggets)

Advertisement
All jokes aside, I agree with OP though, Keontra to LB is a breath of fresh air.

MLB - Corey Flagg Jr/ Tirek Austin-Cave
WLB - Keontra Smith/ Sam Brooks/ Avery Huff

More speed in the 2 deep will benefit the Defense overall.

Flagg is just too slow for explosive offensives, IMO. He's as smart as Shaq, but a step behind Shaq. And Shaq couldn't handle pass coverage.

All jokes aside, I agree with OP though, Keontra to LB is a breath of fresh air.

Not just speed I think smith has a great sense for the game and his instincts show out.

At times it wasn’t athleticism alone that made that LB core look bad they all just looked lost and zero clue understanding where they needed to be

Advertisement

Thats exactly how the LB depth should look but i know they're gonna waste snaps on jennings

I already have my four done and done lol I wouldn’t even THINK about going if I didn’t believe we could win. I don’t travel to feel like ****.

Boar, Im getting pressured to go to this game. I dunno, I mean, Ive seen so many losses the past decade-and-a-half that at this point I thiking of just going to go to games like FAMU from this point forward to at least see some UM wins.

But you know that famous line from Godfather II...

Boar, Im getting pressured to go to this game. I dunno, I mean, Ive seen so many losses the past decade-and-a-half that at this point I thiking of just going to go to games like FAMU from this point forward to at least see some UM wins.

The LSU game did a number on me and traveling for games.

Advertisement
The LSU game did a number on me and traveling for games.
But did you slip and fall in the mud on your walk back to the hotel... was like a cartoon

1618087379879.jpeg

Please go, and when you get there go directly to the Bama tailgate and yell “ **** you inbreeds, I hope you get aids from your sister”. They love that type of stuff , they call it a” good ole needling”. They’ll love it!

Then tell me all about it when you get back.

Please go, and when you get there go directly to the Bama tailgate and yell “ **** you inbreeds, I hope you get aids from your sister”. They love that type of stuff , they call it a” good ole needling”. Then tell me all about it when you get back.

Really? I just might do that, and then throw in a 'WAAAAAR EAAAAGLE' to really good naturedly needle them.

Advertisement
So @Cribby should we expect a LB/STK or 2 to transfer? With the young dawgs taking spots and solidifying themselves, one would think that.

Same here, and yet I still went to the Florida game the year after. I mean, at a certain point, there has to be some sorta return on investment, right?
Fortunately/unfortunately I couldn’t go when they changed the date. In hindsight we had no idea what Burrow, Brady, and that we group was going to turn into, but I also thought we were about to go in there and beat them by two scores.
But did you slip and fall in the mud on your walk back to the hotel... was like a cartoon

View attachment 145476
I didn’t, but their band was blocking our party bus from leaving, and even outside of the stadium was still playing their songs. They refused to move until my friend got off the bus and tried to fight five of them at the same time.

Advertisement
Fortunately/unfortunately I couldn’t go when they changed the date. In hindsight we had no idea what Burrow, Brady, and that we group was going to turn into, but I also thought we were about to go in there and beat them by two scores.

I didn’t, but their band was blocking our party bus from leaving, and even outside of the stadium was still playing their songs. They refused to move until my friend got off the bus and tried to fight five of them at the same time.
It sucked but all I could do is laugh and say **** it... no joke though I got air and landed on my back/***

Advertisement
Back