Keontra Smith 24/7 Bump

Advertisement
That’s awesome and well deserved. Marcus and Avery are probably going to get their bumps real soon as well.

Advertisement
That’s not true. There’s no difference athletically between the two... Keontra is just a bigger guy.
Smith undoubtedly has better testing numbers at this age of their respective careers.
Smith with a 4.55 40 at 5’11 195 is impressive

Smith undoubtedly has better testing numbers at this age of their respective careers
So 4.55 with a 35’ inch vert wasn’t the same numbers Quan had coming out?

Edit: read the wrong numbers

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last edited:
I don’t know if y’all saw the rankings from espn and rivals for some of our guys and others but it shows why both sites are absolutely trash.

Last edited:
Violent, aggressive and fast. Is this the kid who showed he's not just an in the box safety at Paradise?

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Violent, aggressive and fast. Is this the kid who showed he's not just an in the box safety at Paradise?

Go Canes!
That was Keshawn Washington. He's definitely more than a box guy or striker from what we saw at paradise.

Advertisement
Kids the real deal man, kid can play and closes well. I want all our dbs to close like that and linebackers.

I don’t know if you saw the rankings from espn and rivals for some of our guys and others but it shows why both sites are absolutely trash.
JJ will never test well and rightfully so, but hes super smart. Theres nothing wrong with evals he just doesnt test well and u can tell just by watching, doesnt make him a bad college player.

Isnt Smith coming in at backer though?

JJ will never test well and rightfully so, but hes super smart. Theres nothing wrong with evals he just doesnt test well and u can tell just by watching, doesnt make him a bad college player.

Isnt Smith coming in at backer though?

I think he should but staff wants him to be the Rover.

Advertisement
Back