Keondre Coburn 18 DT

Advertisement
Does anyone know the back story? How did he hit our radar and how high is the interest? Is he coming or has he already? Paradise?

Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/5664734/58472bf3c124d80930a959e5[/HUDL]

6'1 330lbs NT from out of Texas, plays at a very good 6A school against some of the best comp in their State.

Had 26tcks 2TFL's & 1sack as a Junior, holds offers from Texas, TAMU, TCU, Oklahoma & others.

My gosh he's explosive and powerful as ****! Excellent first step as well. Would be an ideal replacement for Norton.

Advertisement
I was thinking, this might be the guy who CMR I think it was spoke of last year saying it was a big time player or of the state of Texas who wanted a Miami offer badly. Sort of how, Johnson from California played out for us also.

Unfortunately this young man is not leaving the state of Texas for college. He'll take visits and kick the tires a little bit in the end I see a Texas A&M vs THE battle for him. With Texas being a dark horse to land him because of the good job Tom Herman did with Ed Oliver who is Coburns former teammate.

[video=youtube_share;DKe9-nw_E1Q]https://youtu.be/DKe9-nw_E1Q[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Best play was running to make that tackle on the boundary. Not too many interior lineman show that kind of effort sideline to sideline.

Advertisement
I was thinking, this might be the guy who CMR I think it was spoke of last year saying it was a big time player or of the state of Texas who wanted a Miami offer badly. Sort of how, Johnson from California played out for us also.
That's not who he was talking about in that interview, he was talking about DE Max Wright from Katy Texas who we offered back in February.

A future HOF player as the comparison?

Well, if he can play anywhere close to Wilfork he is clearly a take. But we already knew that because Kuligowski has given him his seal of approval...

Would be happy to see some TX players start finding their way to Miami again....Colbert was a fine start.

Wilfork 2.0

Advertisement
Back