Keon Zipperer

Hartley on him, not worried.
In Hartley we trust but I don't trust Zipperer. Not sure if he's about that competition. I know nothing about the kid personally but in an article I read he's begging for more Bama attention. He's getting that U love no doubt but he gives me the same vibe that MJJ gives off. I hope I'm wrong because we need him and Hodges to add to that TE room.
 
In Hartley we trust but I don't trust Zipperer. Not sure if he's about that competition. I know nothing about the kid personally but in an article I read he's begging for more Bama attention. He's getting that U love no doubt but he gives me the same vibe that MJJ gives off. I hope I'm wrong because we need him and Hodges to add to that TE room.

Why even take the time to post this?
 
Reel him in Hartley!!

dSAIWU2.gif
 
Did punk a$$ Luke crystal ball Zip to us? I can't see it, but it looks that way. I bet it gave him diarrhea to do it.
 
Back
Top