Keon Zipperer

I would rank them Jordan, zip, Mallory, Hodges. IMO, the gap in between Jordan and the rest is huge. Zip edges Mallory but not by a lot and then there’s a bit of a drop of to Hodges.

Gap between Jordan and Mallory? Jordan is more of an H Back hes got a more mature body Mallory is the superior athlete

Advertisement
Gap between Jordan and Mallory? Jordan is more of an H Back hes got a more mature body Mallory is the superior athlete
There are very few tight ends as complete and natural as Brevin. He’s silky smooth as a receiver and also a very capable blocker. He’s my favorite recruit of the last couple of classes combined. I think he’s great.

There are very few tight ends as complete and natural as Brevin. He’s silky smooth as a receiver and also a very capable blocker. He’s my favorite recruit of the last couple of classes combined. I think he’s great.
Mallory has the highest ceiling of them all. Needs to add some strength and weight but he’s easily got first round potential with those and hands and that speed!

Advertisement
Mallory has the highest ceiling of them all. Needs to add some strength and weight but he’s easily got first round potential with those and hands and that speed!

And stay healthy. He has a very high ceiling, but if he continues having concussions, he may never reach it.

Advertisement
Hodges can be used all over the place. He's a versatile weapon with a lot of agility and is pretty explosive. The way these guys (and their strengths) all fit together is pretty exciting.
rigtht!!!! All different from each other
I think zip an jordan will be more inline tradtional TE'S Mallory will split out alot an Hodges can do it all they all can! Would be a amazing Te room prob the best core we've had since our last ring!!!!

“Will” they? 😎

1526611460840.gif

Advertisement
My comparison for Brevin is Vernon Davis/ Jonnu Smith, both in size & play style.

The AH comparisons is something I've never understood, aside from the fact he was a Gaytor & murderer, even on the field I see zero similarity in their style of play.

Hernandez was 6'1 230lbs & was basically an undersized receiver out the backfield. Brevin is a legit 6'3 240lbs & can play in-line TE with his hand in the dirt as well as split out, or H-back. He's way more versatile imo.

Even if AH wasn't a Gaytor & didn't have his story unfold the way it did, I still don't see the comparison to Brevin as a player. Brevin Jordan has way higher upside & is far more talented as a traditional TE than AH ever was.

Advertisement
People seriously sleeping on Hodges. Not surprising considering the star whores. If Hodges had 5 stars next to his name, he'd be considered right there with Brevin.

Brevin, Hodges and Zipperer tied in second place, and Mallory far behind is the right ranking. Mallory is a walking stick right now, Langham's much bigger than him.

People seriously sleeping on Hodges. Not surprising considering the star whores. If Hodges had 5 stars next to his name, he'd be considered right there with Brevin.

Brevin, Hodges and Zipperer tied in second place, and Mallory far behind is the right ranking. Mallory is a walking stick right now, Langham's much bigger than him.

What? Mallory is 230 now the **** you talking about

Aaron was 6023 in Indy at the combine and weighed 245. That’s extremely similar to Brevin. Brevin is probably around that weight RIGHT NOW. Some of that could be bad weight and I’m sure he will trim up once he gets here but I think physically they are extremely similar.

Vernon Davis was a freak and ran a legit 4.3 as a TE and I don’t think there will ever be another TE that can match his raw tools.

Smith is a much better comparison but Smith isn’t much of a presence in the run game. But from a purely physical attribute standpoint I can see it.

Advertisement
Back