Keon Zipperer

Advertisement
Stars/rankings aside, for those who can break down TE talent, how does a Hodges/Zipperer pairing compare to Jordan/Mallory? I’ll hang up and listen.

They arent as good as Jordan/Mallory, but they are better than Irvin/Polendey
This... Hodges himself is better than either of Irvin or polendy.

A Zip/Hodges is a step behind Jordan/Mallory class but it’s still really good. I love That we are bringing in weapons man

Advertisement
I would rank them Jordan, zip, Mallory, Hodges. IMO, the gap in between Jordan and the rest is huge. Zip edges Mallory but not by a lot and then there’s a bit of a drop of to Hodges.
-Jordan best all round as of now

-Zip is in the mold of Brevin and is a better blocker than Mallory and is an excellent receiver as well. Alittle shorter than Jordan but similar size.
-Mallory is an excellent athlete and receiver with length.
-Hodges is a pure playmaker

Advertisement
If we do get Zipperer, maybe this could give us a better shot at Hammond, the OG who's now at IMG.

Couldn't hurt anyway.

If we do get Zipperer, maybe this could give us a better shot at Hammond, the OG who's now at IMG.

Couldn't hurt anyway.
That kid is such a mystery. No one knows who leads. No one seems to know anything. Doesn’t even have a crystal ball in and he’s the 3rd best guard in the country

My opinion is that it was a terrible, pointless post.
So if I would have just said the last part where I basically said I want him and Hodges in this class would that be okay?
Is it the fact that I got a vibe from an interview he did in an article that seems like he wants more Bama attention that makes it pointless?
The bottom line is I want the kid reppin the U like everyone else but because I get a certain vibe my opinion is terrible and pointless? Okay thank you. I'll work on being better. 😂😂😂

So if I would have just said the last part where I basically said I want him and Hodges in this class would that be okay?
Is it the fact that I got a vibe from an interview he did in an article that seems like he wants more Bama attention that makes it pointless?
The bottom line is I want the kid reppin the U like everyone else but because I get a certain vibe my opinion is terrible and pointless? Okay thank you. I'll work on being better. 😂😂😂
You’re welcome bro.

Advertisement

I know the article you are referring to- I posted it. And I agree 100% about the feel of that article; he is/was looking for more attention from alabama. They were at the scrimmage yesterday, fwiw. I also thought that maybe the lack of attention correlated to less interest..... IDK.

-Jordan best all round as of now

-Zip is in the mold of Brevin and is a better blocker than Mallory and is an excellent receiver as well. Alittle shorter than Jordan but similar size.
-Mallory is an excellent athlete and receiver with length.
-Hodges is a pure playmaker

Hodges can be used all over the place. He's a versatile weapon with a lot of agility and is pretty explosive. The way these guys (and their strengths) all fit together is pretty exciting.

Advertisement
I'm feel pretty confident in saying that Keon is a silent to miami.
I based everything from this tweet alone. Check the date.
We already know the 1st #2HeadedMonster is Jordan and Mallory. So if we already already have 1 TE committed, who is another TE we are aggressively pulling for? Hmmm...

I'm feel pretty confident in saying that Keon is a silent to miami.
I based everything from this tweet alone. Check the date.
We already know the 1st #2HeadedMonster is Jordan and Mallory. So if we already already have 1 TE committed, who is another TE we are aggressively pulling for? Hmmm...

**** Hartley should have had Graham

Advertisement
Back