Kenny McIntosh to Georgia

Advertisement
**** Pope out her buggin like that??? That is crazy. Everyone thought he would come here and pass up everyone. Smh man that is tough to read

I had to read the message a few times to make sure, but I'm confident that Unc was referring to Cager in that paragraph. It did seem as if he was talking about Pope, but I hope to see him clarify...and I think it was Cager he was ****ting on. Which we all pretty much can agree with.

I can't believe that he actually said that he wouldn't block because his body wouldn't hold up...what a ****** *****.

I had to read the message a few times to make sure, but I'm confident that Unc was referring to Cager in that paragraph. It did seem as if he was talking about Pope, but I hope to see him clarify...and I think it was Cager he was ****ting on. Which we all pretty much can agree with.

I can't believe that he actually said that he wouldn't block because his body wouldn't hold up...what a ****** *****.

I'm confused because at first I thought it was Pope because of the clipping call he got last week, but later in it he says upper class man so I am not sure who it is. Did cager get a below the knees blocking penalty?

Advertisement

Oh okay. I was Confused as **** too

UGA might move him to LB. I don’t think he’s a RB at the college level. This is a pretty weak RB class in 2019, I like the 2020 prospects better.

The freshman #23 looked really good last week in the loss plus Lingard is on ice as well.

I sit here asking myself...is it too much to get two of the following over a cycle. Is it too much to ask for at least ONE?

Trey Sanders
*Mark-Antony Richards
*Kenny McIntosh
Chez Mellusi
*NayQuan Wright
*Daniel Carter
Marcus Crowley
DJ Williams

All I ask for is some evaluation and execution...

Go get at least one local or even in-state running back every year. Two if you're dealing with some athletes (think MAR or McIntosh) in the mix (position versatility).

How do you fvck up a recruiting class as much as Miami has? You got to actively try and fvck it up this bad.

I sit here asking myself...is it too much to get two of the following over a cycle. Is it too much to ask for at least ONE?

Trey Sanders
*Mark-Antony Richards
*Kenny McIntosh
Chez Mellusi
*NayQuan Wright
*Daniel Carter
Marcus Crowley
DJ Williams

All I ask for is some evaluation and execution...

Go get at least one local or even in-state running back every year. Two if you're dealing with some athletes (think MAR or McIntosh) in the mix (position versatility).

How do you fvck up a recruiting class as much as Miami has? You got to actively try and fvck it up this bad.

I don't like that we offered Williams late and have ignored Wright in this cycle. We put all our eggs in Crowley, whom although ended up an excellent evaluation, flipped on us. We had no backup plans and the staff is now in scramble mode which has now become an annual thing this time of year.

Advertisement
I don't like that we offered Williams late and have ignored Wright in this cycle. We put all our eggs in Crowley, whom although ended up an excellent evaluation, flipped on us. We had no backup plans and the staff is now in scramble mode which has now become an annual thing this time of year.

If you identified Crowley as a beast and only took him this cycle...cool.

But, Stefan confirming what I've said for years...that we simply suck at recruiting and planning as we simply dismiss Plan B types...just really ****es me off. Its negligent.

In what world does a team as mediocre as Miami has been over the past 15 years thinks they can get off being this pompous about the quality of player they can recruit and think that can play here.

We don't just go from Plan A to Plan B...Miami goes straight to Plan D because B and C is just disregarded for 8 months leading up to the Early Signing Period. The game changed and Plan Bs and Cs need to be treated like As because of the Early Signing Period and you need to make executive decisions earlier in the process.

The McIntosh family seems to make poor decisions.

Deon McIntosh Notre Dame and gone
RJ McIntosh leaves for NFL and picked in 5th round
Kenny McIntosh goes to loaded Georgia roster which will only get better.

He should have gone to Auburn or Baylor.

For the millionth time RJ didn't make the wrong decision. He had no idea about his illness which caused his draft status to fall.

I'm sad to say but this losing streak is simply another low light in our story right now. How can u mention trends and quote the prophet ivins yet pay no mind to all the trends we've displayed week in and week out for a minute now? You ignore what writers say who I guess u believe know so much about what's going on inside of our program... WE HAVE FAR BIGGER ISSUES THAN THE FACT WERE ON A LOSING STREAK. & it didnt just become evident to anyone who chooses to pay attention.

ahem....

Advertisement
Back