Kenneth Walker III MSU RB

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
He ran up a lot of yards against Northwestern. Is he THAT good or is NW that bad? Canes defense better show up.

:stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
I watched the highlights and it appears his vision is Elite. He has good speed. Most of his runs were on him cutting back and not a giant hole initally. He looks like someone who will give our aggressive defense fits when he cuts back.

I predict he runs for 200 on us.

Advertisement
He was always good at Wake in limited opportunities. Probably a tier down from Williams and Carter at UNC a year ago but that Northwestern team is not good at all. He probably goes for 120 against us on 20-25 carries if we play a decent game in the front 7.

Is he a NFL RB?

If so he probably gets 200 on us. Some guys who performed incredibly well against Miami winded up NFL players.

If he is a guy that can be drafted rounds 1-4 I think he is getting his.

Advertisement
The fact that we have no LBs and we don't play disciplined - Walker has a big day and our DBs get murdered at least three times on PA pass

Advertisement
I watched the highlights and it appears his vision is Elite. He has good speed. Most of his runs were on him cutting back and not a giant hole initally. He looks like someone who will give our aggressive defense fits when he cuts back.

I predict he runs for 200 on us.
If that's the case hopefully our LB's learned not to over-pursue this week.

All he has to do is remember to cutback. Unless something changed in practice this week, it's been a few years since we've effectively responded to cutbacks. I'm outright shocked App State didn't run more misdirection. They could have had 12 yards per run.

Advertisement
The key is us getting to a fast start and jumping to a nice leas forcing them to be impatient and taking them out of their game. They are going to get theirs in the run game and try to turn this into a slug fest. We aren’t really good at those ...

The key is us getting to a fast start and jumping to a nice leas forcing them to be impatient and taking them out of their game. They are going to get theirs in the run game and try to turn this into a slug fest. We aren’t really good at those ...

Agreed, but how often do we see our defense get shredded to start a game out then make a few adjustments?

Advertisement
Back