Kenneth Walker III MSU RB

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
He ran up a lot of yards against Northwestern. Is he THAT good or is NW that bad? Canes defense better show up.

:stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was always good at Wake in limited opportunities. Probably a tier down from Williams and Carter at UNC a year ago but that Northwestern team is not good at all. He probably goes for 120 against us on 20-25 carries if we play a decent game in the front 7.

Is he a NFL RB?

If so he probably gets 200 on us. Some guys who performed incredibly well against Miami winded up NFL players.

If he is a guy that can be drafted rounds 1-4 I think he is getting his.

Advertisement
The fact that we have no LBs and we don't play disciplined - Walker has a big day and our DBs get murdered at least three times on PA pass

Advertisement
I watched the highlights and it appears his vision is Elite. He has good speed. Most of his runs were on him cutting back and not a giant hole initally. He looks like someone who will give our aggressive defense fits when he cuts back.

I predict he runs for 200 on us.
If that's the case hopefully our LB's learned not to over-pursue this week.

Advertisement
The key is us getting to a fast start and jumping to a nice leas forcing them to be impatient and taking them out of their game. They are going to get theirs in the run game and try to turn this into a slug fest. We aren’t really good at those ...

The key is us getting to a fast start and jumping to a nice leas forcing them to be impatient and taking them out of their game. They are going to get theirs in the run game and try to turn this into a slug fest. We aren’t really good at those ...

Agreed, but how often do we see our defense get shredded to start a game out then make a few adjustments?

Advertisement
Back