Kenneth just won 100 Grand for his tuition thanks to Dr Pepper

A little story... my wife specifically chose a Korean surgeon to perform a procedure recently. The guy is one of the best there is in Miami... when I shook his hand I found that he had the smallest hands ever on a man... doesn't matter he's not a masseuse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A little story... my wife specifically chose a Korean surgeon to perform a procedure recently. The guy is one of the best there is in Miami... when I shook his hand I found that he had the smallest hands ever on a man... doesn't matter he's not a masseuse.

Handist.

I'm thinking history has shown that child soldiers are, unfortunately, very useful without any connection to genocide. Anyone whoever watch a cute little Vietnamese girl or boy walk up to a group and American troops in a cafe and pull the pin on a grenade will confirm that fact.

As to the overall value of Doctoral degrees, I don't disagree. That does not stop me from looking down my nose at mere 4 year types or persons with Masters degrees, especially my children, those married to them and my siblings. Now, people without college degrees, I treat with upmost respect since most of them actually work for a living.

The enlisted gene is strong in you. As is academia. You are a rare breed, brethren. I bestow upon you child soldier status; capacity of your choosing.

Advertisement
The enlisted gene is strong in you. As is academia. You are a rare breed, brethren. I bestow upon you child soldier status; capacity of your choosing.

Thank you kind sir. I am Blessed with having grown up the son of a butcher who claimed no higher than a third grad education but seemed to know everything anyway. The more education I obtained, the the smarter my dad seemed to be. He died the year before I obtained my Doctorate and I never did feel I knew more than him. School came easy to me so I never got all carried away over it. The combination left me valuing education without assuming having it meant that much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back