Kenneth just won 100 Grand for his tuition thanks to Dr Pepper

I don't care brother... I said to my wife that it wasn't fair she should of competed against another girl... pure bullshiit even if he was a little limpy.

Exactly. He still got a big of testosterone in his body. We were just joking about it at the end lol cuz no one expected him to sound like taht lmao.

Advertisement
Exactly. He still got a big of testosterone in his body. We were just joking about it at the end lol cuz no one expected him to sound like taht lmao.
SOB got $100K and the poor chick got $25K... I'm boycotting Dr. Pepper... LOL... I can't stand the shiit.

SOB got $100K and the poor chick got $25K... I'm boycotting Dr. Pepper... LOL... I can't stand the shiit.

Agreed lmao. Such a joke I was legit ****ed lmao. What kind of doctor is that kid going to be anyway. I hope not a surgeon I don't want him anywhere near me when I am asleep. And I pray he isn't going to be a pediatrician.

Advertisement
Agreed lmao. Such a joke I was legit ****ed lmao. What kind of doctor is that kid going to be anyway. I hope not a surgeon I don't want him anywhere near me when I am asleep. And I pray he isn't going to be a pediatrician.
No bro... he was an engineering student... don't worry you're safe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
it was this dude

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO. ALright Derek you win this round of finding kenneth.

mjl.gif

Advertisement
While that gentleman is indeed very handsome, he is not Kenneth.

Congratulations to Caleb.

:)

After suggesting the guy on the video was very handsome, I would have to question your choice of looks, but to each his own. I am sure he is not Kenneth. Is Kenneth back yet?

Doctors who don’t perform surgery are as functional as child soldiers who don’t perform genocide.

I'm thinking history has shown that child soldiers are, unfortunately, very useful without any connection to genocide. Anyone whoever watch a cute little Vietnamese girl or boy walk up to a group and American troops in a cafe and pull the pin on a grenade will confirm that fact.

As to the overall value of Doctoral degrees, I don't disagree. That does not stop me from looking down my nose at mere 4 year types or persons with Masters degrees, especially my children, those married to them and my siblings. Now, people without college degrees, I treat with upmost respect since most of them actually work for a living.

Advertisement
Back