Kenneth just won 100 Grand for his tuition thanks to Dr Pepper

Advertisement
While that gentleman is indeed very handsome, he is not Kenneth.

Congratulations to Caleb.

:)

I am very dissapointed that is not kenneth. With his excellent throwing form I was hoping you could talk him into coming to play QB for Mork. His deep manly voice would also help him fire up the team with his halftime speeches.

Advertisement
that's not kenneth, the dude who won the dr pepper tuition thing during the clemson-pitt game was kenneth

Found him!
45803860_1264871980372583_159552919740350464_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
that's not kenneth, the dude who won the dr pepper tuition thing during the clemson-pitt game was kenneth
I'm confused cause I was switching back and forth between games... which game had a limp wrist guy who was an engineering student and threw the ball in a shuttle pass motion... and was competing against a black female med school student?

Advertisement
I'm confused cause I was switching back and forth between games... which game had a limp wrist guy who was an engineering student and threw the ball in a shuttle pass motion... and was competing against a black female med school student?

That was the Big 10 game. That was the one I posted as Kenneth lmao.

Me and my boys were watching it and we said **** this is BS They should have 50k for a girl vs girl and 50k for a guy vs guy. Then after the match and he started talking we said "ohh never mind its all good he was *** so it was fair hes basically a *****" lmao.
I don't care brother... I said to my wife that it wasn't fair she should of competed against another girl... pure bullshiit even if he was a little limpy.

Advertisement
Back