Kendrick Norton

Advertisement
I told ya'll years ago about Kendrick Norton and courtel jenkins being steals for Miami! Those young men can play some football.

The next big kid that can run and is a big ole country boi that I am hoping Miami will jump on is 2017 DT phidarian mathis from Louisiana. When have you ever seen a 6'4" 300lb on kick off coverage?

Go Canes

[HUDL]video/3/6291048/5721e5ec0dcb0d12f8892441[/HUDL]

Closest thing to him on kickoff coverage was Vikings DE from USC, can't remember his name, used to be a gunner on punts...6'3" 275ish

Advertisement
When we signed him, I thought he'd be a solid 3-4 nose. When I saw him as a freshman in camp, I said he was the best DT we've signed since Wilfork. Now that Kool is coaching him, we are seeing his full potential.

Stout, explosive, high-motor and nasty.

kid looks to be our next nfl dt in the coming years...can run...yet is still stout in the run game...reminds of a bigger former nole Corey Simon..with his wide base.
we havent really had much 310+ pd guys that can move like him. Maybe Wilfork but he was a different type of player. I loved when he signed and knew if he lost weight he would be legit..he didnt even need to lose weight though lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back