Kendrick Norton

iLoveTDs

Junior
Banned
Might be the best player on the team. He's the closest thing we've had to Vince Wilfork in the last 15 years. What an animal.

When he goes out it's a bit noticeable on runs up the middle. He's a complete run stopper on 1st and 2nd down. Also has a great motor on him. Chasing down frenchboi and breaking his neck off was a thing of beauty.

Best player on the team. Elder is 2nd best.

Advertisement
Amazing that so many schools thought he couldn't play DT and wanted him at guard. We (Al) lucked out that he wanted to play D.

He was a nightmare in that first half.

I can't remember the last time we had a big man moving that well, that quickly, and with that much anger. Violent, explosive, and arrives with bad intentions. Love this kid.

Amazing that so many schools thought he couldn't play DT and wanted him at guard. We (Al) lucked out that he wanted to play D.

Wasn't he the kid who was committed to FSU and they didn't want him on defense either?

Advertisement
I said last week Norton reminds me of a young warren sapp. I was criticized for saying that. He may never be as good as Sapp but he has NFL printed all over him. And he's just getting started. Wish Kool would play him more.

I told ya'll years ago about Kendrick Norton and courtel jenkins being steals for Miami! Those young men can play some football.

The next big kid that can run and is a big ole country boi that I am hoping Miami will jump on is 2017 DT phidarian mathis from Louisiana. When have you ever seen a 6'4" 300lb on kick off coverage?

Go Canes

[HUDL]video/3/6291048/5721e5ec0dcb0d12f8892441[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Advertisement
The best thing is that there is no senior on the dline! Just imagine with coach Kool's coaching the next couple of years, we will be in beast mode there.

Norton played like an animal. All our defensive players played their guts out. Loved Norton's big splash on The Frog too.

Advertisement
Good post OP. Last night I kept asking myself during and after the game if Norton is the best DT we've had here since Wilfork. He looks like a Cane of old, including the belly hanging out of the shirt.

Advertisement
Enjoy him because barring injury or some crazy collapse he is gone next year. He and McIntosh make a great tandem and I hope we don't waste this talent on DLine because our offense can't get it together.

Advertisement
Back