Kendrick Norton and Corn Elder

Light running backs usually play corner at the next level, they just can't keep taking those hits and the already have the good footwork to play corner so it is usually an easy transition. Norton in my eyes can play both O and D, I'm sure it is more on him of what he would rather do.

Advertisement
LMAO! @ giving Folden credit for seeing a DB in Corn, when that strategy was met with "FU, kick rocks" from Cronkrite,Powell, & Rudolph.

Naww there were more then a few people who wanted him at RB and a few others who wanted him "with the ball in his hands" I was all for COrner

Advertisement
LMAO! @ giving Folden credit for seeing a DB in Corn, when that strategy was met with "FU, kick rocks" from Cronkrite,Powell, & Rudolph.

powell was not goldens fault, he couldnt control admin. Cronkrite assumed he would be put at DB, he was told he would get a chance to compete at RB. Rudolph i dont know about. My friend who is a coach did say "golden needs to learn how to lie to kids, Saban, Urban, and Jimbo lie to kids all the time until they sign."

If Golden and crew were top-notch gameplanners and were even just above average in-game, we would have lost 2-4 games total between last season and through the end of this one. Despite issues we've had locking up some elite South Florida talent, at Miami, you can basically have the ACC's 3rd most talented team by f'in default.

I will give Golden credit on certain finds. That's the very least of the issues we've experienced.

powell was not goldens fault, he couldnt control admin. Cronkrite assumed he would be put at DB, he was told he would get a chance to compete at RB. Rudolph i dont know about. My friend who is a coach did say "golden needs to learn how to lie to kids, Saban, Urban, and Jimbo lie to kids all the time until they sign."

All those kids were from '14 and '15. Corn was '13 and as good of a corner as he's become, I've said from day one put the **** ball in his hands! He's proven that over the last few games. The only kids that showed that type of electric play on film (and I've seen a lot) is Corn, Duke and Coley.

Advertisement
Corn and Norton were well-known recruits. Both guys were four stars. Norton is better than expected, though.

Courtel Jenkins was a legit find. Rutgers didn't want him.

Corn and Norton were well-known recruits. Both guys were four stars. Norton is better than expected, though.

Courtel and Norton next year is gonna make my pee pee dance

courtel is always in the backfield.

Advertisement

AQM/Harris
Jenkins/Moten/Mcintosh
Norton/Willis
Thomas/Jackson

I mean...

Holy Jesus...Gerald Willis

There's zero freaking reason that line shouldn't be wreaking absolute havoc next year.

Nevermind...there's certainly a reason smdh

AQM/Harris
Jenkins/Moten/Mcintosh
Norton/Willis
Thomas/Jackson

I mean...

There's zero freaking reason that line shouldn't be wreaking absolute havoc next year.

There is actually 1 reason and he goes by D'Onofrio

Advertisement

AQM/Harris
Jenkins/Moten/Mcintosh
Norton/Willis
Thomas/Jackson

I mean...

Not strong with the idea of subtlety are you?

AQM/Harris
Jenkins/Moten/Mcintosh
Norton/Willis
Thomas/Jackson

I mean...

Not strong with the idea of subtlety are you?

I'm not strong at anything, but you're obviously extremely clever. Please teach me.

AQM/Harris
Jenkins/Moten/Mcintosh
Norton/Willis
Thomas/Jackson

I mean...

Butch Davis will have a top 5 defense.

But, seriously, next year's defense would be really interesting playing upfield.

If Elder and Burns stay at Corner, along with Grace staying in school to gain weight and max his draft status, I'd estimate you're looking at the 2nd most talented defense in the ACC, at worst:

DE AQM/Harris
DT Jenkins/Moten/Mcintosh
DT Norton/Willis
DE Thomas/Jackson

LB Grace/Mcray
LB Young/Smith (prob true frosh)
LB Owens/Gayot

CB Elder/Redwine
S Johnson
S Jenkins/Carter
CB Burns

That's off the top of my head. There may be double digit NFL players in that depth chart. I don't know what else is needed to produce a dominant defense in the ACC. Miami's issue will probably never be collecting talent. Depth can be a problem at times (LB is really scary), but our ACC opponents would slit each other's throats for that defensive roster.

AQM/Harris
Jenkins/Moten/Mcintosh
Norton/Willis
Thomas/Jackson

I mean...

Butch Davis will have a top 5 defense.

But, seriously, next year's defense would be really interesting playing upfield.

If Elder and Burns stay at Corner, along with Grace staying in school to gain weight and max his draft status, I'd estimate you're looking at the 2nd most talented defense in the ACC, at worst:

DE AQM/Harris
DT Jenkins/Moten/Mcintosh
DT Norton/Willis
DE Thomas/Jackson

LB Grace/Mcray
LB Young/Smith (prob true frosh)
LB Owens/Gayot

CB Elder/Redwine
S Johnson
S Jenkins/Carter
CB Burns

That's off the top of my head. There may be double digit NFL players in that depth chart. I don't know what else is needed to produce a dominant defense in the ACC. Miami's issue will probably never be collecting talent. Depth can be a problem at times (LB is really scary), but our ACC opponents would slit each other's throats for that defensive roster.

Agreed but not with Grohlden and Doritos. The first sentence you wrote is the polar opposite of their DNA.

Advertisement
Back