Kendrell Scurry WR 2019

Cash

Emperor
Premium
Here's a name to remember for the 2019 class. Currently 6'3" 185lbs (accurate). Very long frame and still growing. He's one of my school kids who was just offered by Toledo and UT. Baez just started following him. I'll post some highlights down the road as he will get more play time next season. His potential & frame are ridiculous. His older brother Mantre is one of our starting CB's so they rep against each other a lot.

@D1scurry is his Twitter handle

Class of 2019 Independence High School

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is he at independence in Charlotte, North Carolina? They use to have one of the most dominant HS programs in the country in the 2000s. If so, I can check him out this season.

Advertisement
Is he at independence in Charlotte, North Carolina? They use to have one of the most dominant HS programs in the country in the 2000s. If so, I can check him out this season.

Yep, pretty sure that's Chris Leaks old school

Advertisement

Didnt you have nate last year or different poster?

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Yes same poster / same school... Nate stopped getting recruited when Sam Bruce decided to stick with Miami. Nate is a slot guy and he was the backup plan to Sam from what I understand. Coaches never even came up to visit him after Bruce finalized his decision.

Kendrell committed to UT last night. My son Nathan is going to be his QB for at least 2 of the next 3 years if not all three. Class of 2019 at Independence is going to be awesome!

Advertisement
Kendrell committed to UT last night. My son Nathan is going to be his QB for at least 2 of the next 3 years if not all three. Class of 2019 at Independence is going to be awesome!

Yeah I couldn't remember your screen name on here lol. I've been hearing your son is killing it at the 7on7 events. Glad to hear it. See you at the games!

Didnt you have nate last year or different poster? You

Any word on d Williams? Also you see today's lil write up
Dj williams? And if so no i havent. Mind posting it here.

Advertisement

Streaks pleased with summer

Streaks pleased with summer
Good article thanks man. Last ive heard he wasn't really worried about college yet. Still getting used to the move as well. My best friends lil brother has been working out with the team this summer and talked to him alil but not much. He did say coach scott likes him and has embraced him and thats good for us because scott is a traight up dude. Kinda hard nosed but if the kid is miami caliber he will let the coaches know and will be one of our biggest recruiters. Really does bleed orange and green. He perspires blue and white tho. Hopefully i can get alil closer insight. Defiantly will let yall know how his season goes.

Yeah he has been doing pretty well. Against Overton, in the scrimmage, he was 4 for 4 90 yards and 2 TD's. Was 2 for 4 and 40 yards against Ravenwood. Looking forward to tonights scrimmage at Franklin.

Yeah I couldn't remember your screen name on here lol. I've been hearing your son is killing it at the 7on7 events. Glad to hear it. See you at the games!

Advertisement
Back