Kendrell McFadden transfers to Miramar

**** left my alma mater before I could infiltr,ate.

The head coach resigned,.miramar is logical decision...closest school to area

Man, logical decision is to stay with your friends you grew up with and represent your school. It's crazy that you guys see a coach leaving so "logical decision" is to bail *** to the local all-star factory. smh :p

Advertisement
There's a Kendrell McFadden and a Tavarus McFadden in 2015.

Which one was talking that **** about one of Miami's camps?

What did he say? So, these guys we have a great shot at...

sofla kids:
Cole
MMcFadden
TMcFadden
Brewton
RFenton
Conkrite
Jaquan
Causey

national:
Fitzpatrick

Which one of these guys are we really in play for? I'm guessing we have a great shot at 3-4?

T. McFadden doesn't have an offer and I don't expect him to get one. Same with Brewton. Brewton is supposed to commit to another school soon.

I think Cronkrite is better suited for RB

SBB could end up at safety

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
T. McFadden doesn't have an offer and I don't expect him to get one. Same with Brewton. Brewton is supposed to commit soon.

Why wouldn't Tarvarus McFadden have an offer? He's a 5 star safety from Plantation, the same school as our top QB prospect Torrance Gibson.

Makes no sense.

T. McFadden doesn't have an offer and I don't expect him to get one. Same with Brewton. Brewton is supposed to commit soon.

Why wouldn't Tarvarus McFadden have an offer? He's a 5 star safety from Plantation, the same school as our top QB prospect Torrance Gibson.

Makes no sense.

Staff has seen him, give no contact to him and do not think as highly of him as other schools.

He plays corner now but I believe he's better fitted at safety for the next level.

Makes no sense.

Staff has seen him, give no contact to him and do not think as highly of him as other schools.

He plays corner now but I believe he's better fitted at safety for the next level.

So Tre Neal from Georgia is good enough to get a Miami offer but McFadden isn't? Mind blown.

Advertisement

Makes no sense.

So Tre Neal from Georgia is good enough to get a Miami offer but McFadden isn't? Mind blown.

Not saying one player is better than another, but there's more to recruiting than stars.

Makes no sense.

Not saying one player is better than another, but there's more to recruiting than stars.

Miami 2 stars: Kelvin Cain, Jimmy Gaines, Thurston Armbrister, David Perry, Asante Cleveland, Jeffry Brown, and Corey King.

Those guys really ended up being All-World, didn't they?

I'm tired of D'Onofrio's projects. I want more 4 and 5 star kids like Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Anthony Chickillo, and Tyriq McCord on the defense.

Makes no sense.

Miami 2 stars: Kelvin Cain, Jimmy Gaines, Thurston Armbrister, David Perry, Asante Cleveland, Jeffry Brown, and Corey King.

I'm tired of D'Onofrio's projects. I want more 4 and 5 star kids like Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Anthony Chickillo, and Tyriq McCord on the defense.

Stop making this about stars and a way to bash D. This is about current High School prospects please keep it about them ****

Advertisement

Makes no sense.

Quincy Wilson

Makes no sense.

Quincy Wilson

Man, a year ago this whole board was saying Quincy Wilson was a stud, a must-get, etc etc. A lot of schools still think so. Who's to say they're not right and Miami isn't wrong?

No doubt he's being a little ***** but that doesn't mean the kid can't play football.

Stop making this about stars and a way to bash D. This is about current High School prospects please keep it about them ****

ya my bad.

Advertisement

Makes no sense.

Quincy Wilson

Man, a year ago this whole board was saying Quincy Wilson was a stud, a must-get, etc etc. A lot of schools still think so. Who's to say they're not right and Miami isn't wrong?

No doubt he's being a little ***** but that doesn't mean the kid can't play football.

I'm just saying....let's not make it so cut and dry.

I'm not absolving us, that's ridiculous. I'm just saying they spent time with the kid far beyond recruiting rankings and decided to pass.

T. McFadden doesn't have an offer and I don't expect him to get one. Same with Brewton. Brewton is supposed to commit to another school soon.

What's up with Brewton not getting an offer? Better options?

Advertisement
Back