Kendrell McFadden transfers to Miramar

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Just got word that McFadden transferred from McArthur to Miramar and has been there for about 2 weeks. That Miramar secondary next season will be unfair between McFadden, Cole, Hill, and Josmar Diaz

Advertisement
McFadden should have just committed to Miami after that transfer its gonna be a done deal him and cole....LOCK IT UP BABY

Advertisement
There's a Kendrell McFadden and a Tavarus McFadden in 2015.

Which one was talking that **** about one of Miami's camps?

Advertisement
wasnt he about to commit to us
?

no

http://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noe...t=content.asp&cid=1582528&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

summary please . but from what you can see i thought thats where it was going

He currently lists a top five of Miami, Florida State, Alabama, LSU and Texas A&M.

"They're all just even right now," he says.

All have offered.

Of the Hurricanes' program, McFadden said, "Everything is looking good. I'm starting to see that they're young, so next year I feel like they'll be ready. Because of the youth they'll have their ups and downs."

He says what he wants in a college is "good academics and coaches."

With the Canes finishing up the regular season 9-3, McFadden says "That helps recruiting a lot. For one, Miami got ranked this high and it had been a long time since they were ranked that high."

Coach Mark D'Onofrio is recruiting him.

"He said he'd like to have me at safety, said he likes the way I cover over the top," McFadden said.

Advertisement
**** left my alma mater before I could infiltr,ate.

The head coach resigned,.miramar is logical decision...closest school to area

wasnt he about to commit to us
?

no

http://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noe...t=content.asp&cid=1582528&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

summary please . but from what you can see i thought thats where it was going

-announcing at the end of his Senior year
- top five of Miami, Florida State, Alabama, LSU and Texas A&M. All even. All offered
- Of the Hurricanes' program, McFadden said, "Everything is looking good. I'm starting to see that they're young, so next year I feel like they'll be ready. Because of the youth they'll have their ups and downs." He says what he wants in a college is "good academics and coaches."
- With the Canes finishing up the regular season 9-3, McFadden says "That helps recruiting a lot. For one, Miami got ranked this high and it had been a long time since they were ranked that high."
- Coach D'Pinga is recruiting him and he likes him at safety because he likes the way he covers over the top.

Advertisement
Told by a miramar player that K. McFadden will be seeing time at OLB

He's bigger than their lbs but he's a safety. He played everywhere on d for my school...kids about 6'2 185 an hits everything moving

Yeah he could grow into an OLB but I see him at safety in college. D'onofrio also told him safety. The miramar player told me he would be playing OLB tho.

Advertisement
Back