Kendrell McFadden transfers to Miramar

Why wouldn't Tarvarus McFadden have an offer? He's a 5 star safety from Plantation, the same school as our top QB prospect Torrance Gibson.

Makes no sense.

Staff has seen him, give no contact to him and do not think as highly of him as other schools.

He plays corner now but I believe he's better fitted at safety for the next level.

So Tre Neal from Georgia is good enough to get a Miami offer but McFadden isn't? Mind blown.

Not saying one player is better than another, but there's more to recruiting than stars.

Miami 2 stars: Kelvin Cain, Jimmy Gaines, Thurston Armbrister, David Perry, Asante Cleveland, Jeffry Brown, and Corey King.

Those guys really ended up being All-World, didn't they?

I'm tired of D'Onofrio's projects. I want more 4 and 5 star kids like Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Anthony Chickillo, and Tyriq McCord on the defense.

Didn't know Donofrio recruited any of those guys.

Advertisement
Which one if Bryant McFadden's cousin or whatever? That might explain why the staff isn't even bothering with the kid. He's basically delivered to FSU and if he talked **** about one of our camps I'm sure the staff didn't appreciate that either.

Advertisement
Why wouldn't Tarvarus McFadden have an offer? He's a 5 star safety from Plantation, the same school as our top QB prospect Torrance Gibson.

Makes no sense.

Staff has seen him, give no contact to him and do not think as highly of him as other schools.

He plays corner now but I believe he's better fitted at safety for the next level.

So Tre Neal from Georgia is good enough to get a Miami offer but McFadden isn't? Mind blown.

Not saying one player is better than another, but there's more to recruiting than stars.

Miami 2 stars: Kelvin Cain, Jimmy Gaines, Thurston Armbrister, David Perry, Asante Cleveland, Jeffry Brown, and Corey King.

Those guys really ended up being All-World, didn't they?

I'm tired of D'Onofrio's projects. I want more 4 and 5 star kids like Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Anthony Chickillo, and Tyriq McCord on the defense.
I used to hate this attitude but the fact of the matter is that the recent bcs championship games and this years as well, are loaded with four and five stars...no, five stars do not guarantee championships but they sure as **** help your chances

Told by a miramar player that K. McFadden will be seeing time at OLB

He's bigger than their lbs but he's a safety. He played everywhere on d for my school...kids about 6'2 185 an hits everything moving

Taller =/= bigger. He's the former, not the latter.

Look who's graced us with an appearance.

LOL I knew this was coming.

Lol yo Cam tell these men about this All Star squad Miramar is coming out with next season

Which one if Bryant McFadden's cousin or whatever? That might explain why the staff isn't even bothering with the kid. He's basically delivered to FSU and if he talked **** about one of our camps I'm sure the staff didn't appreciate that either.

The one with the Miami offer is his cousin.

Advertisement
He's bigger than their lbs but he's a safety. He played everywhere on d for my school...kids about 6'2 185 an hits everything moving

Lol yo Cam tell these men about this All Star squad Miramar is coming out with next season

2015 has long been the best class here. Last year, this past season, and DEFINITELY going into next season.

Pete already hit you with some names: Cole. McFadden. Hill. Diaz. Add to that Herb Miller (FS), Kahlil Lewis (WR w/UM offer), OL Leeward Brown (6'4
, 315lbs), RB Alex Anderson (6'2", 210lbs) and much more, and you'll see why the 2015 class at Miramar is being talked about as one of the best in recent memory in South Florida.

T. McFadden doesn't have an offer and I don't expect him to get one. Same with Brewton. Brewton is supposed to commit soon.

I think Cronkrite is better suited for RB

SBB could end up at safety

Makes no sense.

McFadden having 5 stars is unbelievable cause he's not very good. Doesn't have great speed and totally lacks ball skills.

Maybe people think he's a 5-star caliber safety and that's why he's so highly regarded. It's just crazy to me that a kid can be rated so highly at a position that he doesn't even play.

2015 has long been the best class here. Last year, this past season, and DEFINITELY going into next season.

Pete already hit you with some names: Cole. McFadden. Hill. Diaz. Add to that Herb Miller (FS), Kahlil Lewis (WR w/UM offer), OL Leeward Brown (6'4
, 315lbs), RB Alex Anderson (6'2", 210lbs) and much more, and you'll see why the 2015 class at Miramar is being talked about as one of the best in recent memory in South Florida.

Scary thing is out of everybody I think Alex Anderson is getting the least amount of love but he's going to be a hot commodity this time next year

**** left my alma mater before I could infiltr,ate.

The head coach resigned,.miramar is logical decision...closest school to area

Man, logical decision is to stay with your friends you grew up with and represent your school. It's crazy that you guys see a coach leaving so "logical decision" is to bail *** to the local all-star factory. smh :p

Man its just the way of down here, once your "legit" as a young guy fresh/soph the others come out the woodwerks. Add to it your not pidgeonholed to one school as in middle school its usually three different high schools so u end up with best friends you grew up with since elementary going to another high school because you live one block over.

**** i stuck it out with my boys at Mcarthur, but way down the line i thought about it and if i ha transerred like i had the chance to i may have gotten better offers like my friends did.Me at Chaminade Madonna, or Pace at that time would of been SILLY. Then you had my boys Jon Beason going to Miami, Pace sending a bunch of kids i grew up with div 1. And i ended up div 1 aa,which was by choice but might have gotten better look. Mcfadden isnt in the position as he already has his offers, but kid just is trying to win a state champ as he hasn won more than 6 games in a season.

Advertisement

Makes no sense.

Quincy Wilson

Man, a year ago this whole board was saying Quincy Wilson was a stud, a must-get, etc etc. A lot of schools still think so. Who's to say they're not right and Miami isn't wrong?

No doubt he's being a little ***** but that doesn't mean the kid can't play football.

"Who's to say they're not right and Miami isn't wrong?"

Well, the UM coaching staff would say that.

**** left my alma mater before I could infiltr,ate.

The head coach resigned,.miramar is logical decision...closest school to area

Man, logical decision is to stay with your friends you grew up with and represent your school. It's crazy that you guys see a coach leaving so "logical decision" is to bail *** to the local all-star factory. smh :p

Man its just the way of down here, once your "legit" as a young guy fresh/soph the others come out the woodwerks. Add to it your not pidgeonholed to one school as in middle school its usually three different high schools so u end up with best friends you grew up with since elementary going to another high school because you live one block over.

**** i stuck it out with my boys at Mcarthur, but way down the line i thought about it and if i ha transerred like i had the chance to i may have gotten better offers like my friends did.Me at Chaminade Madonna, or Pace at that time would of been SILLY. Then you had my boys Jon Beason going to Miami, Pace sending a bunch of kids i grew up with div 1. And i ended up div 1 aa,which was by choice but might have gotten better look. Mcfadden isnt in the position as he already has his offers, but kid just is trying to win a state champ as he hasn won more than 6 games in a season.

The transfer **** only bothers me when a kid is already apart of a stable program with good coaches.

If kids transfer while a program is in shambles then I don't blame them.

Other reasons kids transfer...

They wanna be surrounded by better players, thus giving them more opportunity to be seen or succeed at their own position. (like a good QB transferring to a school with a better O-line and/or WR's) However, it doesn't always work out that way. At WHS we've had atleast 1 kid transfer out every year. Very rarely does it ever benefit them. I think we've had 7 kids transfer out since I been here and the only person that I can honestly say it might've helped was Dowels...and that's cause Heritage faces more top flight D1 WR's and their season has been extended which gives him more opportunity to be scouted. (hence the Oklahoma and Clemson offers) He might not get those 2 offers if he's still at WHS.

In McFadden's case, he already has all the offers. He wants to be coached and he wants to win. Can't really blame the kid for that. But some of these other kids that transfer because they think they can get better scholarship offers somewhere else...nah. Hasn't been true for one single kid that's left our school. (except maybe Dowels)

It'd be pretty sick to lock these Miramar studs up in the 2015 cycle like we are doing this cycle with the Booker T and Miami Central kids. Really really like Tyrik Cole as a prospect, really want to lock him down as a Cane. I gotta check out these other guys tapes too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back