Kendall Milton RB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He did reach out to Miami bout a month or 2 ago...I think we are a lock for top 5, but obv no idea if we can land him

Advertisement
Talked to the kid the other day and he said he can't make Paradise camp but would be coming out to visit for sure, TIFWIW.

247 article
Why Miami made the cut:

Miami- “I love the way they play the game with so much energy and how they’re all hyped up. Growing up, they had that bad boy reputation and they always look like they’re having so much fun when they’re playing and that’s the kind of atmosphere I can see myself in.”

On playing with his friends:

"I’m really close to guys like Bryce Young, Elias Ricks, Justin Flowe and Kelee Ringo and we have talked about playing together in college. Keary Colbert is my main recruiter and he’s a cool dude and I like coach Drevno, the new RB coach as well.”

Advertisement
Last Cali kid that contacted us out of Cali was DJ Johnson and we landed him even though he ended up going back to the west coast. Wouldnt be surprised if we land him. What happens if McIntosh commits first? Do we really take 3?

Last Cali kid that contacted us out of Cali was DJ Johnson and we landed him even though he ended up going back to the west coast. Wouldnt be surprised if we land him. What happens if McIntosh commits first? Do we really take 3?
Different class I’m pretty sure

Advertisement
Back