Kendall Milton RB

Agree, I dont Like how we are recruiting this cycle and to add to that it seems we are on too many prospects who love the recruiting process too much like mark Anthony Richards “who says he could commit in February because that’s what ahmmon did...”

Agreed. Don't like that it seems like a majority of the guys left are dragging this out to the early signing period or NSD. I'm okay with a couple of elite guys doing that. But not with a third of our class. I'll settle down for the time being. But if we stand here in the same period in December, I'm going to be ****ed.

Advertisement
Agreed. Don't like that it seems like a majority of the guys left are dragging this out to the early signing period or NSD. I'm okay with a couple of elite guys doing that. But not with a third of our class. I'll settle down for the time being. But if we stand here in the same period in December, I'm going to be ****ed.
I’m disappointed with it, we have no locks in recruiting at this point or any given reason to believe we do and Diaz comment last month about rankings has me concerned that they don’t care if they have to settle rather than being in an extended recruitment. It’s a weird cycle and I’m not feeling good about it

Talked to the kid the other day and he said he can't make Paradise camp but would be coming out to visit for sure, TIFWIW.

247 article
Why Miami made the cut:

Miami- “I love the way they play the game with so much energy and how they’re all hyped up. Growing up, they had that bad boy reputation and they always look like they’re having so much fun when they’re playing and that’s the kind of atmosphere I can see myself in.”

On playing with his friends:

"I’m really close to guys like Bryce Young, Elias Ricks, Justin Flowe and Kelee Ringo and we have talked about playing together in college. Keary Colbert is my main recruiter and he’s a cool dude and I like coach Drevno, the new RB coach as well.”
Wow, why am I just now seeing this, didn’t @Brooklyndee mention something about Kelee Ringo, Elias Ricks & all those West coast kids being boys & wanting to play in college together, I didn’t see it before but man 2019 class can possibly be a bridge for a LOADED 2020 class, just like 2018, so in that case, give me Stevenson & Neal, and maybe 1 more stud like Haselwood, Bogle, or Tyler Davis & we can wrap this class up, idc if we finish in the 11-15 range,

You take 2rb a class that's 8rb on roster ...... You take 2 rb, 4th year you take 1 . Vice versa for qb generally.

Are you also factoring in a RB that might leave early? Miami has had it the last two seasons. And before I forget, also lost one to transfer. It’s not as neat as saying 2 RBs a year automatically = 8

Advertisement
Yep, 2 every class would be over the top.

Richt took 2 or more RBs 7 of the 15 years he was at GA.

That sounds a bit more within range for a roster - unless a school has a lot of turnover.

You take 2rb a class that's 8rb on roster ...... You take 2 rb, 4th year you take 1 . Vice versa for qb generally.

Are you also factoring in a RB that might leave early? Miami has had it the last two seasons. And before I forget, also lost one to transfer. It’s not as neat as saying 2 RBs a year automatically = 8
Just to shed insight in division 1 recruiting

Every year you take 1qb.. that 4th year you grab 2
You do vice versa for RB.. so 2RB and that year you take 2 qb you take 1 rb.. obviously it doesn't always workout like that but that's generally the rule. We have been thin at rb hence why two past few years

Just to shed insight in division 1 recruiting

Every year you take 1qb.. that 4th year you grab 2
You do vice versa for RB.. so 2RB and that year you take 2 qb you take 1 rb.. obviously it doesn't always workout like that but that's generally the rule. We have been thin at rb hence why two past few years

This should be required reading before you porst on CIS.

Advertisement
Maybe I wasn't clear.

Every single poster on CIS should have to read what you wrote before they can comment on recruiting. Can't tell you how many times I've had the stupid argument about if we need a QB every year or not. Obviously we do.
Oh haha I reread it quick and thought it didn't make sense . But yeah figured I'd share that tidbit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back