Kendall Milton RB

Advertisement
Miami- “I love the way they play the game with so much energy and how they’re all hyped up. Growing up, they had that bad boy reputation and they always look like they’re having so much fun when they’re playing and that’s the kind of atmosphere I can see myself in.”/QUOTE]

Dude is in high school. When he was growing up, the only thing we had a reputation for was being bad.

Advertisement
Chaney will be the most powerful vp in college football history.
Chaney the President. I don't care if he's the lower ranked of the two. I'm going to put my money on the FL boy before someone from most places. Definitely get both if they can.

Interesting he’s tight with Justin Flowe class of 2020. Many consider Flowe to be the best HS player regardless of class which is saying a lot for a LB.

Last edited:
Chaney the President. I don't care if he's the lower ranked of the two. I'm going to put my money on the FL boy before someone from most places. Definitely get both if they can.

Chaney was the 2nd leading rusher in Miami-Dade County last fall with 1414 yards at 9.5 ypc with 20 TDs (2 more receiving TDs) as a Sophomore. He was named Miami-Dade County Athlete of the Year for the 2nd year in a row and was All-Dade (big school category) for the 2nd year in a row.

Dude is special. Milton is special, too. But, I really don't think Chaney takes a back seat to anyone. He's about 6' 200 pounds right now entering his junior year and still has a lot of room for growth and development. He has things to work on as a RB. Milton has more of the all-around game right now and is a absolutely a freak in his own right. But, Chaney has that elite burst that can't be taught and will continue to separate him from other RBs as he continues to build on the other learn-able elements of playing RB (think Dalvin Cook).

Chaney is a must for us. Everything else is gravy.

Advertisement
Fresno State is gonna be tough to beat...
Fresno is an obvious longshot but they have a few things keeping them in
-His dad likes Fresno State or SC. Wants him to be close to home.
- His brother plays for Fresno State currently, so he has gone to games, practices, and even a bowl game in Hawaii as a family member for the last 3 years. Pretty much free visits
- He loves Jeff Tedford and his record with RBs
- The team is full of his friends and guys he grew up with. Wore Fresno State gloves to the USA game last year

Unless something crazy happens were only taking 1 rb next year. And it's supposed to be a loaded RB class especially in Florida . Chaney Bowman toafili knighton etc..

Unless something crazy happens were only taking 1 rb next year. And it's supposed to be a loaded RB class especially in Florida . Chaney Bowman toafili knighton etc..
Not Milton related but honest assessment of our recruiting right now?

Advertisement
Chaney will end up being a 5*, top 10-15 overall prospect for his class and IMO the best RB out of FL since Dalvin. Like another poster said, give me Chaney and anyone else that joins him is just the cherry on top of an already incredible sundae!

Defensive recruiting has me concerned. Not a fan of the fact that we might almost go the cycle without getting a QB, regardless of it being a weak class.

LB recruiting is good though, so there's that.

Talked to the kid the other day and he said he can't make Paradise camp but would be coming out to visit for sure, TIFWIW.

247 article
Why Miami made the cut:

Miami- “I love the way they play the game with so much energy and how they’re all hyped up. Growing up, they had that bad boy reputation and they always look like they’re having so much fun when they’re playing and that’s the kind of atmosphere I can see myself in.”

On playing with his friends:

"I’m really close to guys like Bryce Young, Elias Ricks, Justin Flowe and Kelee Ringo and we have talked about playing together in college. Keary Colbert is my main recruiter and he’s a cool dude and I like coach Drevno, the new RB coach as well.”
Has a recruit ever played with the people he claimed he's talked about playing with in college? Feel like I've never seen it happen in the 8 years I've followed recruiting.

Advertisement
We will always take 2 backs
Hey Coach Richt !!
I think it's good. I see everyone complaining about stars because they're bored but to me the 18 class was star studded. Brought us back recruiting hype. The 19 class to me is building the depth. The trenches aren't a **** thing to talk about people just to see the Brevins, Pope's, Gurvans, Lorenzo's of the world. You build a 7-8 DL class of top talent and bring in some real good OL with an Elite LT that's a win in itself.

Hey Coach Richt !!

I think it's good. I see everyone complaining about stars because they're bored but to me the 18 class was star studded. Brought us back recruiting hype. The 19 class to me is building the depth. The trenches aren't a **** thing to talk about people just to see the Brevins, Pope's, Gurvans, Lorenzo's of the world. You build a 7-8 DL class of top talent and bring in some real good OL with an Elite LT that's a win in itself.

The boredom point is a great one. I remember during last cycle, after our hot spring of seemingly weekly commits, this board started getting restless and going crazy wanting more commits, as if we were supposed to continue to add a prospect a week and end up with a class of 52 players.

There was probably a post every single day asking Pete when we were getting our next commit and what was wrong lol

Defensive recruiting has me concerned. Not a fan of the fact that we might almost go the cycle without getting a QB, regardless of it being a weak class.

LB recruiting is good though, so there's that.
Agree, I dont Like how we are recruiting this cycle and to add to that it seems we are on too many prospects who love the recruiting process too much like mark Anthony Richards “who says he could commit in February because that’s what ahmmon did...”

Advertisement
Back