Kendall Briles May get a look

Advertisement
Watching him at Arky and FSU I’m not SUPER impressed, but then I ask myself is that because of the talent in those respective teams.

I loved what he did at Houston and they had some good talent compared to their conference.

Would prefer Lebby but I think we could do ALOT worse than Kendal Briles. Can anyone opine on his recruiting prowess?

Lebby is a good recruiter I know that

FSU had the literal worst OL in the country, and you gave this man Alex Hornibrook and lined up Greg Rousseau across from that putrid OL. Good luck LOL.

Watching him at Arky and FSU I’m not SUPER impressed, but then I ask myself is that because of the talent in those respective teams.

I loved what he did at Houston and they had some good talent compared to their conference.

Would prefer Lebby but I think we could do ALOT worse than Kendal Briles. Can anyone opine on his recruiting prowess?

Lebby is a good recruiter I know that
I dont even have to mention Arkansas recruiting.

He was at Baylor in 2015 as an offensive coordinator. Yeah, that Baylor team with the *** scandal, who were a Top 10 team scoring 48 points a game, including 45 against then 4th ranked Oklahoma State and 49 against 10th ranked North Carolina.

There is potential, but again, he is a name on a list.

Advertisement
He had his head up his *** at FSU, called the games as though he had an entirely different set of personnel.

He has done a lot better elsewhere, and FSU under Taggart was a joke, so he gets a pass.

Everyone is chill.
Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
I would be surprised. I think he'll go to Ole Miss

everyone knows lebby is going to oklahoma and briles was Kiffin's AHC/OC and QB coach at FAU so that would be an "easy" hire for kiffin

Hope it’s true.

If for no other reason than what it would mean for the OCs Cristobal wants. Briles would be a great hire. And if he wants Briles, his other options have to be good as well.

Advertisement
A spread guy is important for identity and continuity but Mario has to find someone whose on the level of Lashlee as a qb coach/evaluator. Our qb room is stacked and we need that to be maintained.
Facts. Him wanting Brown and keeping Brown as the starter all year was a big Red flag for me

I would be surprised. I think he'll go to Ole Miss

everyone knows lebby is going to oklahoma and briles was Kiffin's AHC/OC and QB coach at FAU so that would be an "easy" hire for kiffin
Jeff Lebby was expected to be hired on December 5th.

Its now December 7th and no hire has been made. Just saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back