Kenatvius Street

Advertisement
Willis III would be nice but there is no way his mom will let him come to the U. She is to **** controlling to allow her children, or even be happy for them to make a decision for themselves.

Yeah, I see him at LSU, but I do think she didn't want Landon to go to Bama not only because it wasn't LSU but also cuz it was to their biggest rival. Maybe Gerald is like his half bro and just doesn't give a **** what she thinks.
Also it is very, very possible she doesn't get along with that staff. No different from how AG is great with parents who says Bama left any impression?

yea espn did a piece with her and she talked **** about saban and said he was disrespectful.

Kentavius Street ‏@SupaStreet3520m
Gotta visit The U. Nothing like it. we could use a fast DE like yourself — i am january 17-19 http://ask.fm/a/6kcf51g7

What is up with this tweet? Is he bi-polar? Schizophrenic?

The first part is a "question" he got asked on ask.fm and the "I'm January 17-19" is his response....

What is "we could use a fast DE like yourself"? Who is saying that? That is the weird part.

Advertisement
Willis III would be nice but there is no way his mom will let him come to the U. She is to **** controlling to allow her children, or even be happy for them to make a decision for themselves.

Yeah, I see him at LSU, but I do think she didn't want Landon to go to Bama not only because it wasn't LSU but also cuz it was to their biggest rival. Maybe Gerald is like his half bro and just doesn't give a **** what she thinks.
Also it is very, very possible she doesn't get along with that staff. No different from how AG is great with parents who says Bama left any impression?

yea espn did a piece with her and she talked **** about saban and said he was disrespectful.

Exactly, **** if I was a parent and some disrespectful dude was going to have my son for the next 3-4 years and he disrespected me I would be ****ed off too

Gotta visit The U. Nothing like it. we could use a fast DE like yourself — i am january 17-19 http://ask.fm/a/6kcf51g7

The first part is a "question" he got asked on ask.fm and the "I'm January 17-19" is his response....

What is "we could use a fast DE like yourself"? Who is saying that? That is the weird part.

It's basically a fan question thing and mot go annonymous on it

Advertisement
Advertisement

Exactly, **** if I was a parent and some disrespectful dude was going to have my son for the next 3-4 years and he disrespected me I would be ****ed off too

From what I remember she thought Saban "stereotyped her" by only mentioning how he'll put her son in the NFL and never mentioning anything about how he'd treat his son, teach him to be a man, ect.

It's a part of the "question" from the fan. If you click on the link, you'll see all the other questions and his response to it...

Top 5 of NCSU, Miami, FSU, LSU, Ole Miss. NCSU leads, we are 3rd, I would guess FSU is 2nd...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back