Ken Dorsey

Simply mindboggling that people still want former players as coaches. We tried this already with Randy Shannon and Kevin Beard! How did work out for us? I could also throw Rumph in there but waiting until after signing day.

Different people? Because someone races a mule in the Kentucky Derby it wouldn't make it a thoroughbred.
And then there’s that former player...running the whole Miami...oh, never mind.

Exactly. You people are crazy for wanting a former UM QB on Miami's current coaching staff.

It'll never work.
Lol I see what you did there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
kenny would have the offense rolling... it's only a matter of time before he comes back

I just saw Dorsey at GameStop across from Dadeland. He was buying about $2500 worth of N64 gear. Stay tuned.

Simply mindboggling that people still want former players as coaches. We tried this already with Randy Shannon and Kevin Beard! How did work out for us? I could also throw Rumph in there but waiting until after signing day.

Different people? Because someone races a mule in the Kentucky Derby it wouldn't make it a thoroughbred.

Pick Dorsey because he can coach not because he is a former Cane. Which is the very essence of entitlement. Anyone can look good coaching Cam Newton and not saying he isn’t a good coach.

People want him because of his Canes ties which is ludicrous..

Then let’s hire Ed Reed and bring back Mike Barrow for LBs coach. Maybe we can get Reggie Wayne to help Dugans out?

Let’s also rehire Tony Russell to the Financial Aid Office since we are so big on Nostalgia?

When Rick was playing many on here weren’t even born. He was a backup to Jim Kelly I am sure Rick being a Cane superseded and trumped his 10 wins a year at Georgia.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Then hire Ed Reed he’ll bring back Mike Barroe for LBs coach. Maybe we can get Reggie Wayne to help Dugans out?

Let’s also rehire Tony Russell to the Financial Aid Office snice we are so big on Nostalgia?

When Rick was playing many on here weren’t even born. He was a backup to Jim Kelly I am sure Rick being a Cane superseded and trumped his 10 wins a year at Georgia.

Michael Barrow can actually coach, and has at Miami. He was smart enough to bail on Al Golden for a job with Pete Carroll.

Advertisement
Back