Ken Dorsey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Simply mindboggling that people still want former players as coaches. We tried this already with Randy Shannon and Kevin Beard! How did work out for us? I could also throw Rumph in there but waiting until after signing day.

Advertisement
Simply mindboggling that people still want former players as coaches. We tried this already with Randy Shannon and Kevin Beard! How did work out for us? I could also throw Rumph in there but waiting until after signing day.

Different people? Because someone races a mule in the Kentucky Derby it wouldn't make it a thoroughbred.

Advertisement

Different people? Because someone races a mule in the Kentucky Derby it wouldn't make it a thoroughbred.
And then there’s that former player...running the whole Miami...oh, never mind.

Exactly. You people are crazy for wanting a former UM QB on Miami's current coaching staff.

It'll never work.

Exactly. You people are crazy for wanting a former UM QB on Miami's current coaching staff.

It'll never work.

That post is flying so high...LOL

Advertisement
Rumor mill heating up. Apparently, Ken was spotted in Tommy Bahama at Merrick Park trying on Bermuda shorts and guayaberas.

Some saw Dorsey at EWM speaking to a realtor about buying a house after the secret BOT meeting.

Advertisement
Back