Ken Dorsey let go by the panthers

Advertisement
Just saw on Flight Aware there is a private charter from Charlotte heading to Kendall-Tamiami with K. Dorsey listed on the manifest.

Advertisement
He's talking with Richt and Blake James later this week.

I would think he would stay in the pros, especially if Pat Shurmur gets a head coaching job.

Is this real?? If so for what position? Would most likely have to be OC right?

Lol never doubt whoop...if only you guys read the pm he sent out to his mailing list today.

Really? It's not even January 15th and this is already starting. Going to be a LONG offseason.

Maybe baby Richt should take an OC job at a mid major.....like......FAU

I’m sure father could arrange that.

Advertisement

I would think he would stay in the pros, especially if Pat Shurmur gets a head coaching job.

Is this real?? If so for what position? Would most likely have to be OC right?

Lol never doubt whoop...if only you guys read the pm he sent out to his mailing list today.

Really? It's not even January 15th and this is already starting. Going to be a LONG offseason.

You didn’t get it? Last time on I checked you were on it...

Advertisement
They trade their best WR, have a white dude RB, and Cam is a sulking immature baby. But its Dorsey’s fault? Lmfao.

The Panthers never recovered from losing to the Old Man in that Super Bowl.
Cam was such an infant after that game, too.

Advertisement
i would love for dorsey to be our offensive cordinator, he would definitely bring some new things to our offense and help us with gameplanning and preparing our players for the NFL. In my opinion hes a must get for our 10th assistant spot

The Panthers never recovered from losing to the Old Man in that Super Bowl.
Cam was such an infant after that game, too.

fraidycam.0.gif

Advertisement
Back