Ken Dorsey let go by the panthers

He's talking with Richt and Blake James later this week.

Is this real?? If so for what position? Would most likely have to be OC right?

QB Coach / Passing Game Coordinator and Asst Head Coach to replace Jon Richt

Please tell me this is true.

This is true.

PM cane out immediately followed by Pete’s tweet... it happening

Can’t beleive Pete deleted it. Hes just letting whoop scoop him

Advertisement
they blamed dorsey and shula for them losing?

that defense got shredded and they gave them 0 offensive weapons. I feel bad for some coaches be asking some of them to work impossible miracles

Don't people think our coaches should work miracles with a bad qb and what they say is a bad o-line......whats the difference here? They've had like 6 years with that team.....

Shula is absolutely horrible.

The Panthers have zero receiving weapons outside of Olsen and Mccafrey.

Blessing in disguise. Cam is still a good QB but he'll never be a great passer. There's only so much Ken can do with him and I think Cam reached his peak.

Like someone else said, I think Ken will get picked up rather quickly. I'd like to see him in KC with Andy and Mahomes. Say what you will about Andy Reid but you can't deny that he's produced a pretty decent coaching tree.

This is true.

Pete and I have an understanding. I let him scoop the McNorton exodus, he gave me this one.

Advertisement

This is true.

Pete and I have an understanding. I let him scoop the McNorton exodus, he gave me this one.

Is it true about Ed Reed and Ray Lewis? I also heard Brown is being promoted to full time OC and Yearby being brought back as RB coach? Give us the scoop whoop.

Shula is bad but their WR group is barren.

Dorsey did a great job with Cam's fundamentals and will be highly coveted.

This is true.

You guys are killing me.

Advertisement
So we just gave Dugans, who is the passing game coordinator, a raise and convinced him not to leave for FSU and we’re going to immediately turn around a give his title/responsibility to somebody else? Yea, ok.

So we just gave Dugans, who is the passing game coordinator, a raise and convinced him not to leave for FSU and we’re going to immediately turn around a give his title/responsibility to somebody else? Yea, ok.

Said it before, but Richt ***ked himself by overrating his playcalling skills. He gave BS titles to Brown and Dugans.

Now we can’t bring on an OC or a competent offensive mind without demoting someone.

Last edited:

It was Dugan's idea to contact him and he is not the PGC.

Advertisement
We're looking at hiring NFL caliber assistants while FSU and UF are getting turned down left and right for their staffs.

Hope He doesn't bring this contraption to practice, looks ***** gauntlet-esque:

[video=youtube;H5RGjH5qs48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5RGjH5qs48[/video]

Advertisement
We're looking at hiring NFL caliber assistants while FSU and UF are getting turned down left and right for their staffs.

You want to run with Bama? You must step
Up your game. Satan’s team is a semi-pro team. Need an NFL staff.

Please let this be true

Cool, now he might accept $400,000 to come in and work as an analyst at his alma mater...

...****, forgot we aren't the Saban plantation. Nevermind.

iguana.png

Make little rick a grad assistant and get this man here

You know a grad assistant has to be enrolled in a graduate program right? And you make minimum wage and can only get paid for a max of 25 hours a week. Doubt he’s gonna go from making 200k to making 10k

Advertisement
Back