Ken Dorsey let go by the panthers

Advertisement
they blamed dorsey and shula for them losing?

that defense got shredded and they gave them 0 offensive weapons. I feel bad for some coaches be asking some of them to work impossible miracles

that defense got shredded and they gave them 0 offensive weapons. I feel bad for some coaches be asking some of them to work impossible miracles

Yeah they’re to blame for the lack of WRs

Shula is literally the WOAT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting to see if he ends up with the 9ers being from Cali and Shanahan having a good offense and Jimmy G at QB.

Advertisement
He's talking with Richt and Blake James later this week.

I would think he would stay in the pros, especially if Pat Shurmur gets a head coaching job.

He's talking with Richt and Blake James later this week.

Is this real?? If so for what position? Would most likely have to be OC right?

Lol never doubt whoop...if only you guys read the pm he sent out to his mailing list today.

Advertisement

In addition to the lack of WR, if the Nole K makes that gimme 25 yarder early in the game, then CAR is starting that last drive needing only a FG to win. That game was definitely not the fault of the offense.

Advertisement
iguana.png

Advertisement
Back