Ken Dorsey is straight dealing.

Advertisement
We honestly have no idea how he might have turned out here, but I don't know he wouldn't stomach the quit we've seen at times.

Advertisement
Why do we have to do this every week? Ken Dorsey isn't coming here to be an OC. Man will be a NFL HC one day.
20220108_215455.gif

We honestly have no idea how he might have turned out here, but I don't know he wouldn't stomach the quit we've seen at times.

Exactly.

He took over a damned good offense and they're largely doing the same thing this year.

Here, he would've had to develop his identity, system, craft a playbook, and then identify who can do what, etc.

He would've had his hands full here. There, he did enough to get the job and he seems to be maintaining what they had going on last year.

I wouldn't ever bet against someone like him who has worked on bettering himself since his young days. A football nerd with talent if you will. I didn't want to take the chance when the job was available. In hindsight it couldn't have been worse than it has been.

Nobody was wrong for wanting him to cut his teeth as an OC first. Experience is something everyone has wanted at whatever coaching position for years, not somebody learning on the job for the first time. Dorsey was the exception for some and now DVD is the other. Funny how I don't think either would be a downgrade at this point though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Different league all together and Ken has no interests in Miami.
Doesn’t matter either way but I’m curious why that is. Any bridges burned? Spite for Butch treatment? Or something as easy as not being able to connect with “today’s” kid?

And then, of course, there’s the CIS muster where heads must roll. Could he have passed that, especially after one failed drive, game day?

Advertisement

I think he would have gotten the quarterbacks rolling. That would have completely changed the morale of the team.

Advertisement
Back