Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
If he has gotten enough bags and is looking to not live in a shythole then we should be the choice.
100 percent agree. This is why other schools want the transfer rules to be changed. Dudes have visited 5 schools and figured out that all kkklanville is he same Sht and just opt for the bag.
Come down here and actually live somewhere dudes want to live at. Case closed.

Advertisement
I’ve been in and out of Baton Rouge for the last few months so I have heard a few rumors. Here they are:

- He was not happy about having to face a suspension. Supposedly it was 1 - 5 games. I can’t find any info on it.

- Recruited as Safety. LSU had to play as CB last year because of depth issues. Now they bring in Stingley and they want him to play behind Stingley instead of move back to Safety. And there might have been some heated words between him and a DB coach over this issue

- He might have smoked weed

I’ve been in and out of Baton Rouge for the last few months so I have heard a few rumors. Here they are:

- He was not happy about having to face a suspension. Supposedly it was 1 - 5 games. I can’t find any info on it.

- Recruited as Safety. LSU had to play as CB last year because of depth issues. Now they bring in Stingley and they want him to play behind Stingley instead of move back to Safety. And there might have been some heated words between him and a DB coach over this issue

- He might have smoked weed
Bruh this weed stuff is out of control. Players can smoke cigarettes no problem which slowly kills them but they cant smoke a little weed??? Why is the system so against weed. Its weed.

Advertisement
Bruh this weed stuff is out of control. Players can smoke cigarettes no problem which slowly kills them but they cant smoke a little weed??? Why is the system so against weed. Its weed.

As to why it was illegal in the first place: I believe it has to do with marijuana’s association with the anti-Vietnam War movement of the 60s and 70s. I also think today it still being illegal on a federal level as well as most states has to do with not being taxable and being competitive with big pharma

Advertisement
As to why it was illegal in the first place: I believe it has to do with marijuana’s association with the anti-Vietnam War movement of the 60s and 70s. I also think today it still being illegal on a federal level as well as most states has to do with not being taxable and being competitive with big pharma

No, Marijuana legislation goes back to the Mexican immigrants in the 20s and 30s. Back there was no immigration laws but they still wanted to lock them up so they created these bogus Marijuana laws because of Government ran news and movies that said weed makes you crazy.

The street dealer this is a myth. Once its legal, its hard for a street dealer to operate because everyone will just go to the legal dispensaries or legal delivary service

Ill Disagree. There will be plenty of people who are not comfortable doing that and plenty of those who can get it without going thru dispensaries.

Realus George actually smokes Newports in the huddle at practice despite Tate's warnings about those things potentially stunting your growth.

Advertisement
Ill Disagree. There will be plenty of people who are not comfortable doing that and plenty of those who can get it without going thru dispensaries.

Ill ask this, Do you live in a state that has full legalization of Marijuana? I do and almost nobody goes to a street dealer anymore unless they are buying an ounce or more.

Ill ask this, Do you live in a state that has full legalization of Marijuana? I do and almost nobody goes to a street dealer anymore unless they are buying an ounce or more.

And even then, you can find deals for an ounce of weed under $100 Quarters for $30

Street dealers aint competing with that

Unless you have a cartel connection where you can get a pound of weed for under $1000 you arent beating out the dispensaries or delivery service prices.

No, Marijuana legislation goes back to the Mexican immigrants in the 20s and 30s. Back there was no immigration laws but they still wanted to lock them up so they created these bogus Marijuana laws because of Government ran news and movies that said weed makes you crazy.

Wow, thanks for sharing. I did not know that

Advertisement
Back