Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
Is recreational weed legal in Maryland or just medicinal? Right now all I need is my driver license and I can walk into Weed Utopia.
Only medical in Maryland and you need a medical card. You get an ID and you are put on a list in the system.

Looks like we might actually be interested. Patke, Baker, Dallas Crawford, DVD all followed

Looks like FSU is after him as well. His recent follows include Taggart, Mario Edwards, and their special teams coach.

//Follow the follows!

Last edited:
Advertisement
The street dealer this is a myth. Once its legal, its hard for a street dealer to operate because everyone will just go to the legal dispensaries or legal delivary service
That's why the black market is strong in all the states that legalize it....
When the government's hands are in on it. It's never good. Over taxing will always keep the street dealer operating.

Advertisement
Ill ask this, Do you live in a state that has full legalization of Marijuana? I do and almost nobody goes to a street dealer anymore unless they are buying an ounce or more.
You must not have many friends...

Unless you have a cartel connection where you can get a pound of weed for under $1000 you arent beating out the dispensaries or delivery service prices.
Outdoor stuff at $800 in Cali for anyone who as the balls to find the right person to sell it to them. The more you talk. The more of a pigeon hole mentality you exhibit.

The vast majority would absolutely choose the legal route than illegal given the option. Assuming it's fully legalized and not just with a card.
It's a taxable offense not criminal. Decriminalized is the key word.
I'm done derailing. Just couldn't help myself with the know it alls...

Advertisement
Only medical in Maryland and you need a medical card. You get an ID and you are put on a list in the system.

They might as well go the Cali route and just do full legalization. And there is no system.

Advertisement
Post off topic multiple times in a thread

When the government's hands are in on it. It's never good. Over taxing will always keep the street dealer operating.

There is no Weed black market in California. TF are you talking about.

I just got a text from a dispensary about Strawberry Kush 1/8 for $20 and Mid Ozs for $45 and $7/G for all Premium Strains.

No black Market is beating that.

Plenty dispensaries dont charge taxes to the customers.

Outdoor stuff at $800 in Cali for anyone who as the balls to find the right person to sell it to them. The more you talk. The more of a pigeon hole mentality you exhibit.

That is funny because I can find a pound of indoor for $500 but continue talking like you know what you talking about. But then again that is a cartel connection I know of. Ive been seriously considering starting a delivery service and getting licensed because of connections I have made.

Advertisement
Back