Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

That is funny because I can find a pound of indoor for $500 but continue talking like you know what you talking about. But then again that is a cartel connection I know of. Ive been seriously considering starting a delivery service and getting licensed because of connections I have made.
There is always someone willing to sell it cheaper wether it’s in a legal or illegal state. But with the dispensaries it’s just so easy and you can get a huge variety of things. Also you don’t have to worry about getting roped off or your indoor outdoor dude getting roped off. I mean if your into smoking a whole **** pound or buying several pounds to Make your own oil or crystals or whatever I can see it. But just to smoke some good high grade and be able to just drive up and buy it or even roll it. That’s unbeatable in the legal states imo.
Edit: sorry inday. Just saw your post.

Advertisement
I asked yesterday & no answer, so I'll ask again...

What's his eligibility status? Would he be available to play this year or would he have to sit out the season?
He would have to apply for a waiver like martell had too. Doubt his gets approved so he would have 2 years with us being his junior and senior season. Would be able to play next year

He would have to apply for a waiver like martell had too. Doubt his gets approved so he would have 2 years with us being his junior and senior season. Would be able to play next year

He wont get a waiver and honestly from things I have heard, he might not be eligible to transfer to a FBS school and might have to go to a JUCO because of grades and possibly facing an academic suspension.

But if he does transfer to another FBS school, he would have 4 years to play 3.

I can remember seeing fast times in the 80s when I was a kid and telling my mom after that scene with spicoli that I had to have those checkerboard vans. One of the cooolest shoes ever.
That is exactly what happened to me in 9th grade. And I went out and got those checkered Vans and I smacked my skull to see if I could hear it.

Advertisement
He wont get a waiver and honestly from things I have heard, he might not be eligible to transfer to a FBS school and might have to go to a JUCO because of grades and possibly facing an academic suspension.

But if he does transfer to another FBS school, he would have 4 years to play 3.
My bad I forgot he redshirted you are right

Advertisement
There is no Weed black market in California. TF are you talking about.

I just got a text from a dispensary about Strawberry Kush 1/8 for $20 and Mid Ozs for $45 and $7/G for all Premium Strains.

No black Market is beating that.
Man y'all getting great prices! We pay $60 for a vape top and $25 for a quick pen. Flower is probably 4x that cost and they don't even tax it in Florida!

Wasn't this kid a corner when he was being recruited? SIAP...I just skimmed over the thread and saw safety talk. Moved to strictly safety at LSU?

Advertisement
Think that was apart of the reason he wants out, IIRC. Kid could probably excel at either spot..but we need him at CB IMO.
Didn't someone say that, one of the reasons he left was becuase LSU wanted him to play CB behind Derek Stingley, but he wants to play S. That being said, we don't need him at CB, becuase he has to sit out a year anyway. Bring him in at S, the position he wants to play and UM will have Bandy, Blades, Ivey, Williams, Couch, Bethel, and whoever they get the 2020 class at CB.

Man y'all getting great prices! We pay $60 for a vape top and $25 for a quick pen. Flower is probably 4x that cost and they don't even tax it in Florida!

Im currently on a THC cartridge that was buy 1 get 1 free $30 and it included a battery pack.

But I dont want to derail this thread again and get another 1 day ban.

Didn't someone say that, one of the reasons he left was becuase LSU wanted him to play CB behind Derek Stingley, but he wants to play S. That being said, we don't need him at CB, becuase he has to sit out a year anyway. Bring him in at S, the position he wants to play and UM will have Bandy, Blades, Ivey, Williams, Couch, Bethel, and whoever they get the 2020 class at CB.
His ceiling is higher at Safety I agree let him compete he will be the most talented db we have on paper this is a bag type player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back