Kelvin Harris debates Manny Navarro.

D-anon

Conference All American
Purgatory
Just listened to Manny Navarros wide right podcast and Kelvin Harris makes very good arguments that Clemson's team starters are not better than ours.

Manny is riding Clemson hard, and Kelvin is kneecapping his arguments.

Manny got Kelvin heated

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just listened to Manny Navarros wide right podcast and Kelvin Harris makes very good arguments that Clemson's team starters are not better than ours.

Manny is riding Clemson hard, and Kelvin is kneecapping his arguments.

Manny got Kelvin heated

I read an article not too long ago about Willie Williams. WW was one of the first celebrity high school football players in the internet age. Some reporters had tried to get top recruits to give them salacious recruiting gossip, but it was pretty mundane and didn't get readers. Navarro saw Willie Williams as his meal ticket and knew full well that Williams wasn't prepared to handle the celebrity, but he didn't care. Williams was giving him crazy stories and readers were eating it up. Shameful.

BTW- if you wanted another reason to hate UF, they were responsible for leaking a lot of the stuff about WW's supposed bad behavior out of revenge for him spurning them.

link-https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1943325

Long story short, Navarro sucks.

They really arent outside of Lawerence & I guess the d-line altough ours is very good too. This is not the mismatch people are trying to make it to be talent wise. Culture & coaching have been our problem.
Wide receiver they are better. Running back at the top they are loads better. ETN is a savage. I’m ****ed he came back for another season. What running back does that crap.

But I’d also say corner depth they’re better. Safety we are better when hall and bolden are out there. They have better linebackers. Our d line takes a backseat to no one. Offensive line I’m shocked to say might be a wash. Tight end is us for sure. Special teams a wash.

But remember individual groups don’t matter. It’s about the matchup. The matchups might favor them in most spots. Running the ball against us they’re favored for sure. I think we will be able to throw on them. I think we may have marginal success running on them. Our linebackers scare me.

I agree that no one is giving us a chance. In a vacuum our starters compare. But the matchups is where it gets dicey

Advertisement
Wide receiver they are better. Running back at the top they are loads better. ETN is a savage. I’m ****ed he came back for another season. What running back does that crap.

But I’d also say corner depth they’re better. Safety we are better when hall and bolden are out there. They have better linebackers. Our d line takes a backseat to no one. Offensive line I’m shocked to say might be a wash. Tight end is us for sure. Special teams a wash.

But remember individual groups don’t matter. It’s about the matchup. The matchups might favor them in most spots. Running the ball against us they’re favored for sure. I think we will be able to throw on them. I think we may have marginal success running on them. Our linebackers scare me.

I agree that no one is giving us a chance. In a vacuum our starters compare. But the matchups is where it gets dicey
Thats fair. I'm just saying as a whole they aren't worlds more talented. Honestly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our staff’s biggest obstacle is to make the players believe they can go to Death Valley and win. It’s a state of mind. Are they afraid like Manny or do they believe like Harris?
I don't know about afraid like Manny, but this is where you'd have to think Ed Reed would come in. There's nobody else who can speak to being prepared mentally for a big game.

Advertisement
A top 10 miami is not sneaking up on anybody

It's possible. I think a sizeable percentage of the Miami "fanbase" is saying that the team is a fraud and shouldn't be in the top 10. "Pump the brakes" is the operative phrase. Clemson could be thinking this team is as overrated as the team they played in 2017.

I read an article not too long ago about Willie Williams. WW was one of the first celebrity high school football players in the internet age. Some reporters had tried to get top recruits to give them salacious recruiting gossip, but it was pretty mundane and didn't get readers. Navarro saw Willie Williams as his meal ticket and knew full well that Williams wasn't prepared to handle the celebrity, but he didn't care. Williams was giving him crazy stories and readers were eating it up. Shameful.

BTW- if you wanted another reason to hate UF, they were responsible for leaking a lot of the stuff about WW's supposed bad behavior out of revenge for him spurning them.

link-https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1943325

Long story short, Navarro sucks.

I was a student at UF when WW was on his recruiting visit. I was the one who gave Gary Ferman the info on the club fight when I was a Canesport member. The guy WW punched, was my roomate. He was a DJ, and wasn't no small dude. I'm talking 6'5" and a pudgy 300 lbs and WW made this dude look small

They really arent outside of Lawerence & I guess the d-line altough ours is very good too. This is not the mismatch people are trying to make it to be talent wise. Culture & coaching have been our problem.

If Miami traded Mike Rumph to Boise State in exchange for a sack of potatoes, I think we'd be viewed as the winner of that deal.

Advertisement
Back